Horrible medicine

Tanjiro climbed down the tree. Water breathing: first form: water surface slash! Gyiuu leaped at Tanjiro but tanjiro's body remembered water breathing allowing him to expertly dodge. Water breathing: fourth form: striking tide! Tanjiro grabbed gyiuu's arm twisting it unnaturally behind him, Gyiuu dropped his sword.
"... let me smell you..." Tanjiro whispered.
"Tanjiro, it's me; Gyiuu Tomioka!" Gyiuu told him.
'Pop!' Gyiuu's arm came out of it's socket.
"Ah!" Gyiuu winced.
"Gyi-uu?" Tanjiro repeated .
"y-yes! Gyiuu!" Gyiuu said.
"Tanjiro, I'll use the fifth form! It won't hurt, I promise!" He said.
"...kill...me? Hahahaha!"Tanjiro said before crying with laughter.
"What?" Gyiuu asked.
"Let me smell you." Tanjiro said again.
  'Crack!' Tanjiro broke gyiuu's arm.
"S-stop...!" Gyiuu said.
Tanjiro put gyiuu's fingers in his mouth then bit down removing them.
"Agh!" Gyiuu yelled.
With fresh blood dripping from his mouth, Tanjiro left.

Tanjiro knocked on Yakunitatta's  door.
"Hello-oh! It's you, Tanjiro-San!" Yakunitatta said.
When Tanjiro got inside he lay down and fell asleep.
In the morning Tanjiro went outside and sat near the pond. Yakunitatta sat down next to him holding the bottle Yushiro gave her.
"Here Tanjiro." She said handing the bottle to him. "This will help you regain your strength."
Tanjiro trusted her so he drank it without a second thought. Once he finished he handed it back, it did not take effect immediately, a few seconds later Tanjiro realized something was wrong.
"Ngh! Unnngh! Aaaaah! Gaaaaah!" He screeched. "W-w-what... Ngh!... did y-you d-do... aangh!... to m-me?!"
"Don't fight it, it will help you, now let's go inside, the shade will help." Yakunitatta told him.
"Ungh!... n-no!" He told her.
He was dizzy, his head hurt, he clutched his stomach, he could barely see but he ran the direction he thought was away. Once he thought he was far enough away he hid in a nearby cave. He was unable to think anymore, anything that got near he would kill. That horrible stuff made memories swirl around in his head.

Tanjiro couldn't sleep, his head hurt too much.
"Ah! Nnnngh!" He screeched.
He dug his claws into his forehead, he could remember a woman who made medicine like this, her name... her name was;
"taaaamaaaayoooo!" He screamed angrily, grinding his teeth.
Someone's head came out of the ground, Tanjiro tried to hit it but he was dizzy and missed.
"A-are you the demon king?" The demon in the ground asked nervously.
"Y-aangh!-yes." Tanjiro managed to say.
  "May I work under you?" The demon asked.
  Tanjiro accepted without really thinking.
When night fell the demon called Shinsetsu who was very tall picked up Tanjiro and carried him, they kept going until Tanjiro smelled something familiar:
"wait! Go to that house!" Tanjiro said.
Shinsetsu  took Tanjiro inside.
"The eye! The eye-Ngh!- the calm within the chaos!" Tanjiro said.
" are you okay, sir?" Shinsetsu asked.
Tanjiro was clawing at his face again so Shinsetsu assumed he was not 'okay'.

503 words, this was three pages long