Where I've been

Hello, so I know some people online have been wondering where I went.

Recently, my mental health has been plummeting and I don't write as much as I used to. Life has gotten even more rough than it was beforehand. But here's a documentation from where I've been for the past 2 years.

In 2021 I was put in a hospital, then discharged and had all electronics taken away. I then went to a therapist and I was diagnosed with severe depression. At the time, everyone on my social media platforms started to ask where I was. TikTok especially. But I grew to get better without TikTok and started to get better.

However, writing is a long exhausting process. Especially after everything that happened. So in 2022 I started reluctantly writing requests. I even got a SO but we broke up shortly after, so that took away most of my motivation.  Now, in 2023, I'm still writing but on a different platform (Tumblr) and by a different user. I'm sorry I've been gone everyone, I really tried my best to complete your requests but I burnt myself out in the process.

The one thing I can promise is that I'll get better so I can improve my writing skills to make it a bit more enjoyable for everyone.

Thank you so much for hearing me out. I love you all, and thanks for being a part of my life.

-Marina