Angie Yonaga X Female reader (Paintings From The Past)

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been gone for such a long time, studies and hanging out with friends y'know? T3T Anyway, this one was made for sakaychan , thank me later child.
Non Despair AU

~

~Y/N's POV~

Y'know, I was in the art club. I always thought art was beautiful, until I met her.

The club leader, Angie Yonaga, the ultimate artist.

Me and her were just friends....I think?....

During art club she would always look at me and smile, of course I smiled back.

Her eyes were as blue as a Topaz....her smile was like a sunshine that would brighten anyone's day.

But of course she had her flaws, and I didn't care.

She always talked about her god, Atua, and how he was watching over us. I thought it was strange but cute.

One day, during the end of art club, I saw a painting of  a forest.

"Ah! I see you found an old painting!" OH SHI- "Oh! H-Hi Angie! Yeah! I just saw it and thought it looked pretty!"

"That was an old painting of mine...a painting from the past!" she smiled and my cheeks turned pink.

"Well it's beautiful!" "Why thank you Y/N!" My whole face turned red.

She got extremely close to my face a planted a kiss on my cheek.

"A-Ah! Angie! What did you do that for-" before I knew it, Angie was gone. That was the most amazing day of my life.

246 words

Hello everyone! It's been awhile! I made this for my best friend sakaychan because she's in love with Angie! So I hope you enjoy your gift! Make sure you send me requests and I'll see you all next time!