Shuichi X Female Reader (Mr. Detective)

This was requested by my best friend pikachuichooseyowo
Non-Despair AU
Y/T=Your talent
~
~Y/N's POV~
I was walking to school as always.....you might be wondering who I am.... well I'm Y/N. It was an ordinary day. I sat down at my desk which was next to the window, I loved how the sky was always a clear blue....

"Hey Y/N" a friendly voice called out to me. As soon I saw who it was, I smiled a little. Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate detective, also my crush.

Me and Shuichi were actually very close friends even though we've only known each other for a year

The only problem is, I'm pretty sure he likes this really pretty girl in class, her name is Kaede Akamatsu and she's the ultimate pianist

I'm pretty sure Shuichi would never love someone like me....I'm pretty sure he likes girls like Kaede, I'm only the ultimate Y/T...

I remember sitting at the lunch table and Kaede was sitting with Shuichi and I could hear Kaede talking about me....I don't know what she said though...

~At the end of the day~

I was packing up to go home until Shuichi walked up to me. "Hey uh...Y/N?" Shuichi spoke a little nervously. "Huh? Yes Shuichi?" He had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Can I walk home with you?..." I nodded in response and he turned a little red.

As soon as I got to my doorstep I smiled and waved goodbye.

"Y-Y/N w-Wait!" He yelled. "Yes Shuichi?" "I-I don't know how to say this but.... I-I like you!"

He instantly turned red and I smiled. "I do too Mr.Detective"

~Shuichi's POV~
I finally did it...I confessed my feelings... "I do too Mr.Detective" she smiled.
~Y/N's POV~
I walked up to Shuichi and pressed my lips against his.

Eventually he kissed back. "But what about Kaede?"
"Y/N, Kaede is just a friend, she's the one who helped me confess to you..." he smiled a little.

We stayed silent for a couple moments and that's when I was back on my doorstep.

"I love you Shuichi! Bye!" I smiled and went inside my house.

~
Wassup! Author-Chan here! This is my first time writing one of these! How'd I do? Anyway credits to pikachuichooseyowo for encouraging me to make this book, check out their book too! Anyway, Author-Chan OUT!