||| 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝕏 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥!𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘥!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ||| 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝙱𝚘𝚡

𝙽𝚘𝚗-𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙰𝚄

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

I sat inside the classroom and ate my lunch since I never took the time to talk to people since I was afraid they would get mad at me for saying the wrong thing. I only ever talked to Mikan who was from a different class than me, I talked to her because she was extremely polite. I always old myself to not hang around so many people because I would probably be considered a goody two shoes.

I heard someone sit at the desk next to me...I turned to see Saihara. "Hey L/N" I flinched and waved "Hi." We started talking to each other but eventually, Momota called him to where he was "I have to go L/N! I'll talk to you later!" I smiled and waved smile and wave boys, smile and wave I put my lunch away as soon as the bell rang. I listened to every single word the teacher said, while people were either talking to someone else, passing notes, not paying attention at all, doodling, etc. I had to write my notes or else I might fail...I can't have that happen...

╭─────────────────╮

    𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 | 𝒯𝓊ℯ𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎

╰─────────────────╯

I sat down and started getting ready for class. "Oh! Good morning L/N" I smiled and proceeded to prepare for class "good morning Saihara!" oh god...did I say that too loud?? The teacher finally walked into the classroom and class could finally begin.

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

      𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 | ℒ𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

I sat down near the fountain this time, and I saw Saihara in front of me "Hey L/N, mind if I sit with you?" I nodded and we started talking to each other. I didn't know why but...I felt so happy. I enjoyed talking to him, it was like all my worries melted away. We continued to talk until the bell rang.

╭─────────────────╮

              𝒪𝓃ℯ 𝓌ℯℯ𝓀 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇

╰─────────────────╯

I exhaled. I can do this... I sat down next to Saihara and gave him a small bento box "Hey, this is for you..." he opened it and turned red "o-oh! Th-thank you so much Y/N" I nodded and smiled. "By the way...I like you too." I blushed and looked away.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                       ℰ𝒩𝒟

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

Alright then, I've been going through some stressful times, I'm super duper sorry this came in late, I hope you all understand :(