' 𝐢 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮! '

' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ '

' sᴍᴜᴛ '

-----------------------------

The camera pans into one of Home's windows as you and Wally are talking whilst he painted.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝗺𝐞?" Wally asks you, tilting his head to the side, looking your way.

"𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝?" Wally looks the other direction, setting down his paintbrush, looking away from his easel, and pointing in the direction of his room.

"𝐖𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐟𝗼𝐥𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝗺𝐞?" Wally looked back at you. You glanced curiously over to his room, 'Surely it couldn't be that bad..', you hoped.

"𝙾𝚑.. 𝚄𝚖, 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢." And so, you and Wally had got up and started to walk to his room.

Wally, being infront of you, had opened the door for you, closing and locking it behind both of you once you had entered. You, hearing the ever so slight click of the metal, you became a bit worried.

"𝐒𝗼, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.. 𝐔𝐡.. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧..?" You stared at Wally, waiting for him to say something else.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.. 𝐔𝐡.. 𝐒𝐞𝐱! 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞!" He exclaimed happily. You meanwhile, stared bewilderingly at Wally, processing the words he had just spoke.

"𝐒𝗼 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐝𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞?" He smiled, but it didn't seem as innocent as when he would smile at you greetingly, or in a friendly matter. It was like, he wanted you. Lustfully.

You took a moment to answer, still shocked he would want to play such a "game" with you. Especially if Home could hear all that would be going on inside..

"... 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 "𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢", 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢?" Wally looked at you, nodding his head back and forth.

You hummed in response.

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚑, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎." Wally had once again nodded his head, up and down this time vigorously.

"𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝚂𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 " 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛" 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖." You had closed the gap between you and Wally. Him, being quite shocked, had started to also kiss back hence becoming red.

The kiss quickly turned heated, both of your eyes closed and while you had gotten the upper-hand on Wally, pinning him against the wall. He had started to moan for an unknown reason. You had opened your eyes looked downwards to see what had become so rough in your hand, finding out to be none other than Wally's dick.

You quickly looked up at Wally, who's eyes were still closed, who also was clearly enjoying himself, breaking the kiss.

"𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?" You looked at him, not wanting to take something that you would never be able to get back, especially if it wasn't the right person.