' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴs '

' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴs/ᴡᴀʟʟʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ '

' ғʟᴜғғ '

------------------------
' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ '

Wally would definitely be a touchy partner, like he would wrap his arm around your shoulder, hold your hand a bunch, you know.

Wally loves playing with your hair, he also asks if he can style it sometimes, too.

Wally loves cuddling with you.
Wally also doesn't mind being a little or big spoon while you cuddle.

Wally is definitely a Golden Retriever boyfriend. He absolutely loves being around you every second of the day.

Wally also loves when you play with his hair, he absolutely melts when you touch it.

Wally is definitely a secretly unhinged boyfriend. He's crazy, but he's your's.

Wally definitely cuddles up to you when afraid of a horror movie.

Wally loves kissing you.

Wally would buy you Squishmallow's.

Wally has probably taken you out to a fancy diner sometime.

-----------------------
' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ '

Wally would probably ask around the neighbor for advice on how to ask you out, then eventually ask Home.

Wally would be afraid of rejection.

He would gladly get into a fist-fight with someone if they had made you cry in some way.

Wally would daydream about you and him being in a relationship.

Wally would definitely practice asking you out in his bedroom vanity mirror.

Wally would probably have some sleepless nights thinking about you rejecting him. He cries really hard about it sometimes that he puts himself to sleep.

Wally would probably put someone in the hospital for a seat next to you at an event of some kind.

Wally is for sure lovesick about you, he probably nine times out of ten thinks about you all the time.

Wally stresses about your wellbeing a lot. Like a ton.

-------------------------
ᵉⁿᵈ.

by: JAY ♡