' 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠..? '

' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ x ᴀᴜᴛɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ '

' ғʟᴜғғ/sᴍᴜᴛ '

----------------------------

The camera zooms right to Wally's front door, the noise of you and him talking heavily apparent.

"𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎?" You said drowsily. Wally behind his easel, peaks out to the side, looking at you.

"𝐇𝗺, 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝗼𝐭." Wally said back.

"𝐁𝗼𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐬?"

"𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜!" You said excitedly. Wally sat down his paintbrush as you both got up from your seated positions. Walking into the living room, Wally asked politely for you to stay there for a moment while he went to go get one of his many board games.

You sat down on his tricoloured couch, as it softly cushioned your back that you had to keep straight for what seemed like hours as he painted you.

Wally returned with 'Monopoly', you slid off of the couch and onto the floor, the coffee-table in front of you. Wally sat down next to you, grabbing the box that he set down on the floor, put it on the table.

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝗼 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" Wally asked, glancing over at you. You nodded, watching him open the box and set it to the side.

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚢, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎." You responded, watching him take out the many remnants of the game.

Once he had set up the game, you both chose a little metal character, placing them in the starting area.

"𝐇𝐞𝐡, 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐈'𝗺 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧, 𝐘/𝐍." He triumphed, you were so gonna get him back for that later if he did.

---------------------------------

The game lasted a few hours, leading with Wally winning, which you were pissed about. The both of you getting hungry, you decided to ask Wally if he wanted to go to Howdy's shop, which wasn't that far away.

Wally nodded, the both of you getting up off the soft carpeted floor, both of you walking to the front door, Wally unlocking it and opening it for you. You thanked him as he shut the door behind him.

You two walked to Howdy's shop, getting hungrier as you smelled the delicious items he sold their.

"H̳e̳y̳, b̳o̳y̳s̳! W̳h̳a̳t̳ c̳a̳n̳ I̳ g̳e̳t̳ y̳a̳' t̳o̳d̳a̳y̳?" Howdy asked.

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝗼𝐭𝐝𝗼𝐠." Wally said, waiting for you to order as well.

"𝚄𝚑𝚖... 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 (whatever food you want)." You said.

Howdy nodded and vanished back into his store, going to grab the orders.

"𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍." Of course you were still gonna be mad at that, but you knew Wally was right on his word, which you hated.

Wally smirked at you tauntingly.

"𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝗼𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞." He laughed.

Oh the things you would do to him in that moment. But you patiently waited for Howdy to return with your food before deciding to do anything.

"H̳e̳r̳e̳'s̳ y̳o̳u̳r̳ f̳o̳o̳d̳ f̳e̳l̳l̳a̳s̳'!" Howdy handed both of you your things.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚢! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏." You smiled, grabbing Wally's hand, dragging him back to Home.

"𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.. 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢." You smirked. The door was still unlocked from earlier, so you barraged in, shutting it behind, whilst continuing to drag Wally.

You placed your things on the counter, Wally's hotdog was already gone, so there was no need to do anything.

"𝐖𝗼𝐚𝐡- 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠..?" Wally said as you dragged him into his bedroom, opening and then shutting and locking the door behind you.

"𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐." You smirked, pushing Wally to his bed.

"𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘?" You asked, looking at him.

He nodded, with that, you fastly ripped his clothes off of him.

You fastly took off your shirt and undergarments, looking at Wally as you lined yourself up with him.

"𝙾𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎." You stated. Wally smirked, about to make yet another smartass comment before you rammed into him.

"𝐎-𝗼𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤! 𝐀𝐡! 𝐍𝗼 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐌𝗺𝗺𝗺𝗺 𝐡𝐞𝐡! 𝐃𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐬𝐭." He managed to add, that was the last straw for you. Flipping Wally over so he lay on his stomach, you thrusting into him faster and faster each time.

"𝐍𝐠𝐡! 𝐇𝐚𝐡- 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐠𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐌𝗺𝗺𝗺𝗺𝗺𝗺!" Wally moaned out, making you go even faster.

"𝐀𝐡! 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲- 𝐌𝗺- 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐞!" Even though you couldn't see his face, you knew his eye's were rolled back.

"𝙰𝚑- 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚑𝚞𝚑?" You asked him going even faster, making Wally moaned even louder into one of his pillow as he gripped onto the sheets, not being able to give you an answer because of how fucked out he was.

"𝐈- 𝐍𝐠𝐡- 𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲!- 𝐀𝐡!" You continued to pound into him until he came finally, making you slow down. You hummed, still a bit mad, as you pulled out of Wally.

"𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢." You said while putting your clothes back on. Wally smiled, crawling onto your lap, sitting on you.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮!" He cooed, kissing you, you kissed back sweetly.

Wally broke the kiss, hopped off your lap, and gathered his clothes, putting them back on.

"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" You said, making Wally smile.

"𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺?"

"𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖."

-------------------------------

Once you put the sheets in the washing-machine, you joined Wally on the floor, he had another game set up.

"𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝?" He said, smirking.

------------------------------
ᵉⁿᵈ.

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 959 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

this one was a bit shorter than the others, but it's still something, but OMG ILY GUYS YOU GUYS ARE EATING THIS SHIT UPPPP TYTY, THE SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME/srs

by: JAY ♡