' 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝗼𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭! '

' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ '

' ғʟᴜғғ '

-----------------------
The camera fades into a blank sheet of white, zooming out revealing a puzzled looking Wally, sitting upon his stool, paintbrush in hand.

Wally perks up as he hears grass crunching underneath someone, as their fast footsteps approached.

He turns around, only to see none other than Julie.

"ᴡᴀʟʟʏ! ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ!" Julie yells happily. Wally smiles a little, lifting himself off his stool, landing on his feet.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲?" He asks her. Julie quickly responds.

"ᴏʜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ɪ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ! ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ʏ/ɴ!" Julie practically sung out.

'𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥? 𝐇𝗺, 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧.' Wally thought, setting down his paintbrush.

"𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞." He requested, Julie quickly nodding.

------------------------
Many of your colorful accompaints standing around you, asking you questions, as you tried quickly to answer.

"ʏ/ɴ! ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!" Julie screamed while running towards you and the crowd of your now fellow neighbors, but you noticed.. Someone walking a bit fast, but not incredibly fast, behind her.

'𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎?' You wondered, quickly snapping out of it as Julie was now right in front of you, hunched over trying to catch her breath, the stranger standing right next to her.

Julie quickly straightened herself, unruffling her dress.

"ᴀɴʏʏʏʏʏʏᴡᴀʏ, ʏ/ɴ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡᴀʟʟʏ, ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʏ/ɴ!" She said, pointing back and forth at both of you.

You smiled softly at him, he smiled back in return.

"𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝗺𝐚'𝐚𝗺." He bowed, smirking, sticking out his hand. You giggled a little, putting your hand on his. He lifted your hand to his lips, kissing it, a light blush spreading across your face.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗." You said, removing your hand from his, a bit taken aback by his hand kiss.

"Ġėṫ ȧ ṙȯȯṁ, ġu̇ẏṡ." Frank said, almost disgusted, making the others laugh. You and Wally both rolled your eyes at him, laughing a bit when you realized you did it at practically the exact same time.

------------------------
The sky getting dusk, most of your new found friends decide to head home for the night, leaving you and Wally together.

Wally looks at you, you look back.

"𝐖𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐮𝐡𝗺.. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐇𝗼𝐰𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞? 𝐈'𝗺 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝗼." He asked, making you smile a bit.

"𝙾𝚑, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍!" You say, looking away from Wally while batting your eyelashes, giggling.