' 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.. '

' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ x ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 '

' ғʟᴜғғ/sᴍᴜᴛ '

The camera zooms past a tree, and stops on Wally, who was sitting outside, painting.

Wally perks up as he hears the soft crunching of grass behind him. He turns around.

He laughed a little, seeing you and your napped hair, still in your pajamas.

"𝐌𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝! 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭?" Wally cooed at you, making you giggle a bit.

"𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝙸𝚏 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛." You said, as you laughed a bit, Wally also laughing at the gag with you.

"𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢?" You asked, as Wally turned his attention back to his easel.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭. 𝐆𝗼𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬?" You shook your head back and forth, watching Wally's smile fade a little.

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝?" The smile instantly returning to his face, as he hopped of his stool while picking up an extra notebook and a red colored pencil he had lying around, quickly grabbing your arm while running to the nearby stream not far away from the many neighboring houses accompanying you both.

Wally stopped at the edge of the stream, looking into the clear water as he watched little ripples of water move into a bigger body of water; a little creek.

Wally sat down in the soft, almost cushioning grass, his notebook lay on his lap. You sat next to him, observing the water just as he was.

"𝐎𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼! 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤! 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐭!" He said, pointing to one of the small fish in the water. You laughed, looking at him, he looked at you, frowning.

"𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚝! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑!" You said, still laughing a little. Wally warmed up a bit, laughing a little bit.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞."

You smiled down at his notebook, as you watched him sketch away at his previously empty page.

----------------------------------

The sky dark, and you two barely being able to really see, grabbed each other's hands, trying to make it back to Home. Seeing your neighbor's house lights gave both of you a quick relief, the two of you hurrying to Home.