' 𝐡𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝗼𝐫! '

' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ x ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ '

' ғʟᴜғғ '
-----------------------

The camera zooms past a tree, stopping when Julie's house comes into view.

Julie, as energetic as always, drags you away from her pinked abode, and to Poppy's barn. The smell of hay ripe as you and Julie near.

"ʜᴇʏ ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡᴇsᴛ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴛ!?" Julie exclaimed, practically jumping out of her shoes in excitement.

Poppy had shook her head.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘯𝘰, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦! 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘢'." Poppy smiled warmly down at you, sticking her feathered arm out in greeting.

You smiled back, and politely took her handshake in return.

-------------------------------------------

At Howdy's shop, Barnaby and Wally were enjoying their usual hotdogs. Wally's being plain, while Barnaby's had overly exaggerated toppings.

They had said their departures to Howdy, who returned inside his shop to continue business. While walking, the two had spotted you, Julie and Poppy talking outside near a haybale.

"𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖺𝗒𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝗒! 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾?" Barnaby questioned, whilst Wally and him inched nearer and nearer to the small trio.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝗼, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝗼𝐫!" Wally shouted faintly while waving, making you look up to see what all the commotion was all about.

You looked at him and smiled. Soon Barnaby and Wally were right where you and the other two were, Barnaby had also taken this time to make one of his dad-jokes, which you couldn't doubt were actually kind of funny, sticking out his hand after while telling you his name.

You guys had talked for what seemed like hours, the sun quickly setting. Most had left that were there, leaving you and Wally alone together.

Wally looked at you, pondering if he should ask you a question. You quickly noticed him looking at you.

"𝚄𝚖, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?" You asked, feeling a bit unnerved from his piercing gaze on you.

Wally had snapped back into reality as he comprehended your words.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐖𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫?" He asked. Despite you just meeting, Wally wanted to get to know you better, and what better way to get to know someone than to have a sleepover! But before they did, Wally would need to ask Home first.

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚞𝚑𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝." You said, looking at Wally, who was getting ready to hurry and go tell Home of his new found friend, and if they could spend the night.

Wally smiled.

"𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐚 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞, 𝐈 𝗺𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" Wally said, after you nod, he had turned away and walked.