' 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! '

' ᴡᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ '

' ғʟᴜғғ '

---------------------

The camera pans out of the lush, green grass, angling towards Home's right window, zooming in.

You were in the kitchen, making an apple flavored cake.

Covered in flour, you slid the sweet smelling cake-pan into the oven.

You dust the flour off of your hands, as you hear Home's front-door open. You turn around to see your boyfriend, Wally.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐲. 𝐇𝗺, 𝐬𝗺𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚' 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?" He asked. You turned around and he grinned.

"𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝗺𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭." He walked next to you, grabbing a rag that was on the counter, putting it underneath the facet after turning both the hot and cold knobs on.

Wally was shorter than you, so you had to bend down a little for him to even reach your face, yet he still had to balance himself on the tips of his toes almost.

Wally wiped the flour from your jawline, being able to get a little from your cheeks.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞? 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." He asked once more.

You bent down, Wally lifted himself with the front of his feet, reaching your forehead, wiping off the remaining flour.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝗼𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

"𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎." You said, smiling down at him.

"𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞? 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬."

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢."

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬." He laughed a little.

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝗼𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞." He said.

You bent down as he kissed you, you kissing back.

"𝙱𝚢𝚎, 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢." You said, he waved behind him, opening the front-door, turning around while shutting it.

You decided to prepare the frosting while you're waiting for your cake to finish, it wouldn't take long.

'𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛..'

--------------------

Once your cake was done, you took it out of the oven with the mitts to your right side, being careful as to not touch the metal with your bare forearms.

You set it on the cake tray you had already out, moving the circular metal up and down at a fast pace, trying to get the now down cake out.

'𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜!' You thought, smiling happily at the huge lump of goodness that smelt so fondly of apples.