Chapter 1

Smoke filled the streets as ruble rained down from the sky. The whole city was a chaotic mess as people scrambled everywhere to escape the battling robots.

*Minutes before* Ana was eating dinner with her mom and dad, another typical Tuesday afternoon, she looked up and glanced at the window seeing her reflection staring back at her. Ana had long dark brown curly hair and brown eyes; she was thin and about average height for a 13 year old and was very reserved and shy
around anyone she didn't know.

She turned back to continue eating when suddenly sirens started going off. At first she didn't notice much, as it was not an uncommon occurrence in New York City, but when the building started shaking as the sound of an explosion burst through the air, She knew
something was very wrong.

Ana shot out of her chair as gun shots started sounding outside, her parents quickly followed. The building shook harder and plaster rained down on them as cracks formed on the ceiling. "We need to get out now! Her father ordered, they ran into the now filled hallways, as plaster rained down and the building started to give way.
Ana was now running for her life down the stairs of her apartment building alongside many other panicking people, she got separated from her parents in the midst of all the chaos. She barely made it out in time before the whole building started to collapse. She scanned the people around her, trying to see if her parents had made it out in time, "Mom! Dad!" She yelled, but it was no use. Tears sprung in her eyes, making the already dust filled streets blurrier, her parents were not there, they didn't make it out. Holding back a sob, Ana started to run blindly down random streets not caring where she ended up, anywhere but here, she thought.

She ran, past people and falling debris, dust filled the air making her gasp and choke. Suddenly a mass of concrete crashed in front of her, barely missing her; the alarm snapping her from her daze. She quickly looked around coughing, suppressing a shriek when she saw, not 15 feet away, a very large triangular silver robot that was at least 30 feet high battling it out with a smaller bulky black robot with huge cannons on its arms.
She gulped in fear ducking behind the concrete slab as more rubble fell around her, suddenly very thankful that it landed when it had or she would have most likely of run right into the silver robot. More debris and dust fell as the two robots, the silver one with its back to her, continued to battle. They both threw punches and blasts that tore off pieces of armor, leaving dents and scratch marks, but even though the smaller robot kept up the fight it soon became clear to Ana that the much larger, silver robot, was winning. It thrust the black robot against a building, pinning it there while it pointed its cannon at its chest area. "You are weak because you fight for these pathetic fleshlings, Autobot scum!" The silver one roared as its cannon charged. "You should be grateful we are ridding this planet of the filthy things!" It chuckled, tightening its grip on the smaller robot. The smaller robot just glared at the silver one, it's bright blue eyes shone with anger, as blue liquid leaked from its jaw. Ana understood, the smaller robot was fighting for the humans. Realizing what the silver robot was about to do, she made a decision.

Anger flared through Ana as she stood up, my parents are dead because of that silver robot jerk! She thought. Mustering up her courage she yelled out "Hey ugly scrap heap, why don't you go be a jerk to someone else!" She surprised herself with how strong her voice sounded, despite the fear building up inside her. The silver robot turned around growling, fiery red eyes...or optics, locked on her. "Fleshly scum! I will be most please when we finally exterminate your kind once and for all!" He roared, his grip tightening slightly on the black robot. While the black robot's blue optics locked on her widening in surprise. She took another deep breath, she just had to distract the silver one, just enough for the good one to get away. "Wow I never knew a robot could be so ugly, were you made that way or did someone just smash your face into a brick wall!" She yelled back, stepping back slightly as the silver robot leaned towards her scowling. "I could crush you in an instant pesky organic!" He growled. "Then come get me!" She taunted "Though you're probably too slow to catch me anyways!"
I'm done for, she thought as the last of her courage melted away. The silver robot roared in anger and charged at her, giving her barley enough time to process what was going on, before she found herself in a crushing grip in his large clawed hand. He held her away from him at about chest height glaring down at her with a smirk. She struggled desperately as his grip tightened, his fingers digging into her sides. She bared her teeth holding back a scream as the silver robot let out a roar of laughter. She managed to look over at the black robot, who was now struggling to get up. Spots danced in her vision and her lungs started burning for air, her body exploded in pain as the grip started tightening even more. Ana caught the smaller robots gaze, his optics stared at her in surprise then shock as he saw the situation she was in; she barley was able to mouth the word 'go' as pain racked her body. The smaller robots optics widened in confusion then narrowed in anger as his gaze flickered back to the silver robot. Her vision started blacking out, I'll see you soon mom and dad, she thought weakly. Just as her consciousness was fading, the world suddenly jerked, a large blasting sound met her ears and she was flung through the air.
Ana landed on the asphalt and new pain exploded through her left arm, but she couldn't scream as she weakly gasped for air, her head pounding. The ground shook, and then something large and metal grabbed her limp form. She waited to be met with another crushing grip, but it never came, she managed to open her eyes as the world swept past her. She saw two blurry blue lights above her, the lights slowly came into focus and she gasped in shock as she was met with the two blue optics of the smaller robot, who was now running at full speed, cradling Ana in his hands. She desperately tried to move but only managed to sit up slightly before collapsing back down groaning in pain, the robots optics filled with worry. "Hold still, you might injure yourself more." He said gently in a deep metallic voice with a slight British accent to it. She froze, his voice startling her. As if sensing her shock he said "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Ana eyed him a little more before relaxing slightly, she closed her eyes as her head pounded harder.
Her eyes snapped back open as he suddenly stopped running and looked around. A jet sounded overhead, he muttered under his breath, and looked back at her, his gaze softening. "I'm going to have to transform, brace yourself." He warned. Transform? Her thoughts her soon answered as the sound of shifting metal filled the air, the hand under her started to shift and he close her eyes waiting for it to be over. She felt herself drop down into a seat and opened her eyes to see herself sitting in the passages seat of a black GMC Topkick truck, she gasped and mustered enough strength to sit up and look around. Wait what!? She looked around gawking, her eyes snapped to the radio as chuckling emitted from it, "This is my alt form, it helps me blend it." The robot's voice sounded from the radio as a seatbelt clicked around Ana and the truck sped at full speed out of the city.

They rode in silence for a couple of minutes before Ana decided to speak "W-who are you?" She asked tentatively. The radio crackled to life "Designation: Ironhide." It said "and you?" "I-I'm Ana." She replied, another period of silence followed. She leaned back and closed her eyes, her mind finally catching up to what just happened. I was nearly killed by a giant robot and now I'm driving away in one! She paused for a second. My parents! How could I have forgotten! I'm...I'm never going to see them again! She pulled her legs up to her chest, ignoring the pain, wrapping her one good arm around them, her other arm aching badly, and burrowed her head in her legs.
Ana was now trembling partly from grief and partly from shock. She couldn't hold the tears back anymore, and she started to silently cry. The radio sputtered in surprise "Is everything alright?" Ironhide asked worriedly and a bit awkwardly, as if he didn't know what to do in this situation. "My parents..." She managed to sob out, the seatbelt tightened around her slightly as if to comfort her. "It's all right sweetspark your safe now, we'll find your creators." He said gently. "You don't understand!" She sobbed. "The building fell on them, they didn't get out in time!" Her voice slowly rising to a wail. "They're dead!" There was a few moments of tense silence. "Your creators may still be alive." He said softly. "There could still be a chance of finding them, the building might not of crushed them." Ana felt new hope, Ironhide's right! They could still be alive! She thought, and sighed. She leaned against the car door being careful of her injured arm. They have to be alive, she thought desperately, more tears sliding down her cheeks. She closed her eyes tightly, and before long started to drift off. She heard the radio turn on and soft music started playing "Thank you Ironhide." She wispered before drifting off.

(A/n)
Yay first chapter done! I'll try and update at least twice a week, possibly more if I can. I hope you all enjoyed!