Chapter 6

Ana's eyes opened to darkness, she groggily tried to look around, her head was slightly pounding and it felt like it was filled with cotton balls.

She was sitting against a cold metal wall with her arms chained uncomfortably high. Where ever she was it was completely dark, Ana tried yanking the chains but they were held tight. Fear started to gnaw at her as she realized the truth of her situation
This must be the decepticon base! She thought fearfully. We've been captured! Ana yanked on her chains more frantically, only managing to jar her wrists painfully, her casted arm aching horribly at the forced position it was in. Ironhide and Optimus! She thought suddenly Are they here too? Was I the only one who got taken?

Ana gulped nervously at the thought of being alone with the decepticons.
"Ironhide! Optimus!" She called out, but there was no response as her shouts echoed off the walls. I guess the only thing I can do now is wait she thought miserably.

Sitting and waiting proved to be harder than she thought, the uncomfortable position made it nearly impossible to sleep, while it also allowed her old wounds to start hurting again, and the cold floor was starting to make her shiver. The worst part, though, was the lack of time. Ana didn't know if it had been hours, days, or only minutes that she had been in the room, or cell she guessed.

Just as she thought she would start going crazy of waiting, the door slid open, weak light poured into the cell, just enough to momentarily blind her.
Squinting she saw a large robot drag another limp robot into the cell, it quickly chained the limp one to the wall and walked out, the door sliding shut behind it. In the moment before the door closed she saw the limp one was mostly white with some red and blue, and to her shock there were large burn marks peppering its frame. He or she? Must have been captured like me! They must have been torturing him/her for information! She realized, her stomach churning with anger and fear, then thought sadly I wonder how long they've been here. Squinting, she tried to see the robot again, but the light from the door had ruined her night vision. Suddenly fearful realization hit her How long before they come for me?

****

Ana had managed to sleep on and off but the cold and her injuries made sleep difficult. Assuming she had woken up shortly after capture, she guessed it had been roughly a day since she was put in the cell. Even then there was no way to tell for sure.
Ana sighed, she didn't know how much longer she would last, she was thirsty, and hunger had been clawing at her stomach for hours, not to mention she was shivering from cold.

Not knowing what was going on was already driving her crazy, she knew the decepticons would have to acknowledge her at some point and not that she was in any hurry to meet them but, what was taking them so long?

Suddenly a low groan bounced off the walls causing her to flinch, the sounds of metal against metal soon followed. Ana sat up straining to see the other robot as more sounds of movement came from where he/she was chained. She saw two weak blue orbs appear its optics she realized does that mean it's an Autobot?
"Hello?" she called out quietly. Immediately the robots optics locked on her.
"um...hi" She said nervously shrinking back under its gaze, the robot remained silent staring at her.
"A-are you an Autobot?" She asked tentatively.
The robots optics jerked as if surprised
"Yes"
the voice was deep but also sounded young and she determined it must be a 'he'. They sat in silence, Ana bit her lip, unsure what to say.
"How did you get captured, why are you here?" he asked, his voice sounding slightly strained weak.
"I...I'm not sure." She answered truthfully. "They attacked me, Ironhide, and Optimus as-" "Optimus?!" He cut in "Like in Optimus prime? The Optimus?"
"Yes...?" She answered uncertainly, confused by his reaction. "How do you know him?" He asked, optics narrowing.