𝟚: L⃫i⃫e⃫

"..𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘴... 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦"

 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The red string was on your ring finger, you stared at it as your parents awed at the sight of it.

You dislike it.

" I knew our son, is one in a million!" Said Mom as you sighed yet nod at them been in awed struck.

Rensuke stared blankly yet, smiled when youe gaze fall on him.

"Congratulation! You do.. Have a soulmate" he said warmly and you hate it.

Soulmate.. Is what the cause for others to envy.

Your way on class or practice.. They all stared at you in envy.

"He is so lucky!"

"Man.. He is already popular why is he chosen! So unfair!!"

"Damn! I wish I was his soulmate!"

"Y/n-san, is taken.. Why!!!"

And some of them were fangirls and boys who didn't want you to be taken but they can't go against it.. The faith.

Can't they?

✧﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀︿﹀✧

You were used to the string around your ring when days go by, practicing football, Classes you were used to see it every morning reminding you.

That you belong to someone.

"Y/n-san, aren't you curious who might the person be?" Asked Rensuke as he walked beside you as you just shrugged.

"Well, It seems soulmates can be broken, anyway" you said as Rensuke eyes widen in shock.

"H-hhow?"

"I don't know how.. But.. If they don't like me anymore..or hate me it breaks"

"..what about you hating them?"

"I am okay with it.. As long as they don't come between my football life.."

".."

Rensuke was quiet for a bit making you confused as you smile up at him by slinging an arm around his shoulder.

"Come on! It is said even we have red string.. Only 0.1% meet them!"

"...yeah.." Mumble Rensuke smiling up as he jabbed you on your side.

"Ouch!"

"Now, get going we are going to be late for school!"

"Wait up! You!!"