𝟟: T⃥e⃥a⃥m⃥

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘴𝘰.. 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮.. 𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘡 𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘝 𝘰𝘳..
𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..

.
.
.
.
.

"𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The door clang open as you glance around the people who were in the building.

"There are so.. Many people.." Said Kira in amazement which you nod in agreement.

"Basically... There are three hundred people?" You said as Isagi nod while looking around.

"Look its-"

You let your eyes wandered around as you were hoping to see someone similar.

"What do you think, Aida-san?" Asked Isagi as your gaze fall onto Kira and Isagi who look at you expectantly

"...I.. Wasn't listening.. What did you.. Say?.." You asked raising an eyebrow as Kira let out a sighed as Isagi sweat dropped.

"The people here.. Are mostly striker right?" Asked Kira as you nodded in amusement .

"I guess?, "

"Do you find anyone you know?" Asked Kira as you awkwardly chuckle.
"I.. Am not- oh!" Your gaze fall onto a familiar orange in between the crowds.

"Is something the matter?" Asked Isagi curiously while slightly tilting his head to side making him look cute.

"A-ah nothing much.. I will heading ahead" you said as Kira nodded, Isagi frowned a bit yet, nodded.

As you part ways while walking in between the crowd searching for the orange hair male.

"Found you..!" Said a voice alarming you as you felt an arm across your shoulder as your gaze went to side to see the familar yellow eyes male.

"Y/n-chan! I knew you will be selected here too!" Said Bachira happily as your eyes widen a bit and smile at him.

"Been long hasn't it, Meguru" you said while ruffling his head as he pouted.

"Come on used First name! Won't you!!" Muttered Bachira as you laughed out a bit.

"Mic testing.. One two.."

Your gaze fall onto the stage person who hold the mic.

"OK.... Congratulation.. You unpolished lump of talent "

Bachira unslung himself from as he too focus onto the man who continue speaking on the mic.

"According to personal judgement.. You three hundred player of striker are best at the age under 19" said the male as you hummed to yourself in amusement.

"My name's Jinpachi Ego, I was hired to give Japan a world cup victory"

You look around as you took notice of the people expressions.

"Ne... Y/n-chan.. Do you think we will be in same team?" Asked Bachira as you thought for a moment

"I don't know.." You said as he pouted to you saying you have to guess.

"So.. If we are in same team, let's play like how we used to do!" Said Bachira as you slowly nod while remembering the orange hair male.

'I.. Wonder if Kunigami is here..'

.
.
.

Your focus went back to the argument as Bachira comment to you about how long and catch up topic you both can say to each other if we had free time making you chuckle at his anthics.

"Discard your common sense on the field.. Your the leading Actor on the field"

You look at the door slowly opening.

"Rejoice in your own goal.. And live nothing but that moment.." .

You frowned at the memory of your past team friends ad Bachira glance at you confusedly.

"That's what it means to be a striker.."

Your eyes focused on Isagi who took the first step making you smirked up.

"Be. .. The world best striker!"

As you let yourself run with the crowds while a feeling of new determination bloomed into your heart.

'The best striker.. Will be me!'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n-  I don't know which team shall Y/n be

A:n-  I don't know which team shall Y/n be.. Please do comment... On it.. Sorry if it isn't long or interesting chapter..