𝟠: W⃦r⃦o⃦n⃦g⃦

A:n- hi? Sorry for such a late update... I was busy with some work..

Anyway,... In Quotev most people request for team V.

And in Wattpad is team Z.

So, I came to the conclusion...

That I'm going to be stuck with which to do so..

And soon I check which Date you guys comment first and found out in quotev.

A person request for Team V! At April 19!

So... If you are disappointed, sorry!!.

.
.
.
.
.

"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐.. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"

--𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘰--

.
.
.
.
.

The blue lock place was surely big, as Y/n wandered around searching for his room with team V uniform.

'Hmm.. I wonder where am I?' He thought to himself staring at the place as he was back to square one or sort?.

"Seems, like you are lost" said a voice alarming him as he step away to see the male with spiky dark colored hair and glasses who was an inch smaller then you which result y/n to be 6ft and one inch taller.

(Note: I found out Reo and Zantetsu height are same.. In Google but I change it to 6 ft only for both, and Y/n been an inch taller then them. Also Isagi is 5'9 so... Damn).

"Oh? Y-yes I was" he stuterred a bit intimated by his tense look.

"So.. We are in same boat?" He asked as y/n raised an eyebrow and chuckle as Zantetsu also raised an eyebrow confused.

"I almost.. thought you were going to scold me or sort"

"For why?"

"... Well.. Let's say.. I met people with glasses to often scold me.." Y/n muttered as he recalled his teacher, the class representative and even his classmate who used to aced in class but now that person went for further studies.. anyway back to square one!

"Oh?" He muttered in deep thought as silence felt over the room.

"So.. What should... we do?" He asked as y/n shook his head too.

"Oya? Aida?!" Called out a voice as his eyes landed onto the blonde hair male who grinned at you.

"Oh.. Nimara?" You muttered as he grinned and slung an arm across your shoulder.

"Seems.. we are in same team! Let's go and find our room!" He Said not batting an eye to the spectacle guy who frowned.

"You know, the concipated way of interruptionist!" He said as an question mark appear on you both.