𝟝: L⃥e⃥a⃥v⃥e⃥

A:n- so... Yeah I am changing the age.. Slight... In anime.. And yeah its blue lock time line now.m since many agreed upon in skipping it to there.

Y/n: is now 18, Seishiro is 18..

Whereas Niko is 16 and Rin is 17.

So yeah.. Some intimate things..will be include in this chapter..

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.. 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.. 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯.."

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Blue Lock..?" You muttered out while staring at the letter.

As, on the other hand was a cup of tea as you take sips.

"Hmm.." You thought for a moment until, you feel someone leaned onto your shoulder as the person hugged you as their hands intertwine with your left hand where the pink string glowed a bit.

"Y/n~ why did you woke up..~" said the person as they snuggled onto your neck as you chuckle to yourself keeping down the cup.

As the hand went on their hair as they snuggle more on to you.

"Come on.. Sei, you can't fall asleep.. again"

"I want.. To.. " he mumble as his voice become quieter .

"Sei?"

".."

You sighed about to move out from the hugged from behind, the male stopped you so.

"Lets.. Sleep.. Y/n... A nap? Hmm..."

"We can't... I have to go and buy dinner's grocery" you said about to leave yet, the boy still snuggle you more.

"Don't.. Go.." He mumble as he hugged your waist.

His face on staring at you, who awkwardly sighed.

"Come on.. Sei.. Let me g-"

He leaned and kissed you passionately, as you kissed back.

As both your tongue swirl within your mouth as you explore his mouth making him moan as you pushed him to floor.

Trapping him on the floor as you kissed his neck as his hands wrapped around your neck.

You stared at him as he stared back sighing tiredly.

You leaned closer as he leaned closer too, the string glowed brightly as it outshine the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.