𝟡: B⃥a⃥r⃥e⃥l⃥y⃥

A:n- I am not really great at writing sports especially soccer so.. If you didn't get what I am trying to explain my apologise..! And y/n won't be showing extra ordinary strength or sort! Why? Well in the future he will show his full strength but.. in this first selection he will be more likely in the sidelines and won't be scoring at all!

Sorry if it disappoint you but I don't want him to catch too much attention right now?
.
.
.

"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦"

--𝘈𝘪𝘥𝘢 𝘠/𝘯--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Good morning.." Muttered a voice as you felt someone hugging you again.

"Good morning, Sei" you muttered out yawning out as Reo awkwardly left for wash up.

You blink and realised knky both of you were in the room.

"Uh? Did I overslept?" You muttered out as Seishiro hummed as his head become droopy again.

"Oi, Sei don't fall asleep again, we have a match"

"Eh.. Troublesome.. Let me rest for more.." Mumble Seishiro making you sighed as you took notice of Zantetsu who came out from the washroom.

"Oh? Good morning Aida-san, And Nagi-san was it?" Said Tsurugi arranging his glasses.

"Come on Sei, We have to wash up"

"Heh.. Don't wanna"

"You can hugged me after.. you take a bath"

"...."

Seishiro frowned as he let go of you as you left to wash up for upcoming day ahead.

"Nagi, seems to be really attach to you" said Reo who wqs just next wall to yours as you let out a sighed while about to take a shower.

"I guess..."

"You should get use to it" said Reo as you rubbed the soap on your body.

"I guess so.."

"After all both of you are soulmate"

You stopped your movement as you let out a sighed.

"What if.. we weren't"

"Huh?" As Reo came out of his shower room as he ruffle his own hair with his towel to dry up.

You let out a chuckle as you told him to ignore it.

"Well~ Faith sure is weird.." You stated as you close the tap as you came out with towel on your head.

"Right? Reo?" You asked as Reo eyes widen and his face flushed red as his gaze look away from you.