𝟛: D⃫i⃫e⃫

"𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬.. 𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The days and now a year passes by.

Everyday you often feel the string tug in your finger as a sign for you to wake up.

You weren't at all excited but, when you woke up, you didn't felt a tingling feeling in your finger like usual neither a feeling of a peck in your finger nor a sight if bright red string.

You raised your left hand as your eyes landed on the black thread around the ring finger. Unlike, the red colour you often seen.

The red string was no longer red.. But now it was black and was wrapped around your ring finger yet you cannot feel the thread more like it was an illusion or sort.

"Mom..?" You called out or mumbling out as you sat up from your bed.

"Mom!" You called out loudly as you hear footsteps coming to you.

"What is it de- what..!?" She exclaimed in shock and rushed to you.

She held your left hand as she stared at it in shock.

"Why is it black?" You asked as your mother smile at you.

Though, it wasn't like usual warmed but sadness.

"It is noth-"

".. Did.. My soulmate.. break the bond?"

"..."

"..."

"Yes.."

You touched the black string that... was still intact in you.

"It won't come out?"

"..dear.. The string in your ring finger is no longer visible to me. But you and your past soulmate can still see the broken black thread.."

"..so.. They can see the ring/ thread?"

"Yes.."

"But why did they broke it?"

"I'm afraid even I am not aware of why it is broken.."

Your mother left for you to comprehend.

You stared at it and sighed as tears seems to almost seeped from your eyes.

'Why... must I let anyone be near me.. Again?' You thought to yourself sighing as you touch the black thread that was kind broken?

(Here the pic)