𝟜: H⃥o⃥p⃥e⃥

....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩.. 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳... 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯.. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

(Y/n age: 14.)

The shorter boy huffed as he was on ground as he was tired from practicing alone until he heard a footsteps approaches him.

His eyes glance up to see the e/c eyes that shines with amazement.

"Hey.. Are you alright?" Asked a voice as the boy on ground look up to the taller boy.

His eyes held concerned as his hands were outstretched for him to take.

The boy stared at him as he hesistantly take the outstretched hand as the shorter boys eyes widen a bit and stare at the taller boy in amazement.

The taller boy pull him up from the ground.

"That was.. pretty cool dribbling!" Said the taller boy smiling at the shorter boy whose eyes widen a bit.

"you think it's cool?"

"Of course! You have skill!" He said while smiling.

"..." The shorter boy smile back as the taller boy outstretch his hand to him.

"I'm, Aida Y/n! Want to be friends?" He asked with closed eyed smile as the shorter boy eyes widen yet, smile brightly.

"Sure!"

As the shorter boy shook the taller boy hands who grinned more wider.

"You gotta teach me how to do dribble like you!"

"Alright! But you gotta teach me how you spin that ball to your liking!"

"...its impossible"

"Mo~!" The shorter boy pout making the taller boy smile up again.

"But I will teach you as much as I can, till you teach me back, alright?"

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

He grinned at y/n as y/n smile a bit as they were about to part ways for today until, y/n eyes widen in realisation.

"Wait..What's your name?"