Circle of Trust

So I know that last chapter was set in the first Injustice but I'm going to skip that because this is a love story between Y/n Ziegler and Kara Zor El.
So this is Injustice 2 start and I hope you enjoy it.

Bruce Wayne or now known to the public as Batman, was looking at the Gotham City. He was located at a huge
Wayne Enterprise tower, the room was in silence until Lucius fox (is that the right name?) came into the spacious room. They started talking about comforting the public and trying to get them back into the city. Brother Eye was also a topic in there conversation.

Lucius: you should consider widening your circle of Trust. No one wins a fight on there own, not even you

Then a phone started ringing which made them turned their heads.

Lucius: and that would be another thing to take care of.

Scenery shifts to Green Arrow and Black Canary walking with Bruce Wayne through the Gotham Underground.

Bruce: my father made the original Gotham Underground but nowadays, it's the Bat Cave and this is Brother Eye.

Black Canary: must take a genius to run it.

???:I don't know about a genius, but I do got a PHD.

The person spins the chair around to reveal themselves as Harley Quinn. She sat there chewing gum.

Harley: Dinah, Dinah's Buddy, you must came along way away

Green Arrow: a hole world away, but change in scenery is nice.

Black Canary: I was surprised you called, Bruce.  Things seem to be going well. So what's up?

Bruce: Dismantling the Regime created gaps in global security.  We're covering them where we can, but we're stretched thin.Vulnerable. Harleen, show them what you found.

Harley: Right-o, Bats. (sits back down and accesses Brother Eye) Gorilla Grodd, everyone's favorite talking ape.  He's got himself a band of bozos.  Calls 'em "the Society".

Bruce: My mole in Gorilla City says Grodd's planning something big.  But what, where, when,...we don't know.

Harley: One thing we DO know: Scarecrow's gonna ship Grodd a butt-load of fear gas from a hideout in Slaughter Swamp. Very mosquito-y.

Green Arrow: Good thing I packed my bug spray.

Bruce: I need you three to stop that gas before it gets to Grodd.

Black Canary: Not joining us for the party?

Bruce: Unfortunately, I can't leave Gotham without worrying the public.

Harley: (standing and walking over to Black Canary) Don't worry, Bats. With this crew on the job, what could go wrong? (walks towards the elevator, arm around Black Canary's shoulders)

green arrow: (still nervous) I know I'm the new guy, but you really trust Harley?

Bruce: She's a different person since joker died...mostly.

When they had left, Bruce calls a friend for a mission to do, if they were available for duty. He goes over his contacts and scrolls until it says Genji and presses on the button. A few moments later, Genji (you) picked up and answered.

Y/n: yes Bruce?

Bruce: I have a mission if your interested

Y/n: sure, what is my new assignment?

Bruce: Go to Gorilla City and start taking down anything that might help Grodd beat my team, then it's guard duty.

Y/n: ok, I will do it

Y/n Ziegler Pov

You end the call and head into the living room were you see mother about to leave for work.

Y/n: mum I've got a mission from Bruce, I got to go.

Angela: Ok son, make me proud

You then dashed to your room and got geared up. You put on your mask, put the sword on your back and you jumped out the window into the streets of Gotham to stop Grodd.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long, I can't bring myself to write chapters of most my books but I'm back and carrying on the books

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long, I can't bring myself to write chapters of most my books but I'm back and carrying on the books. See ya in next chapter.