Fall of Brainiac

The two rush Brainiac and attack from two sides, but Brainiac deftly blocks and parries the punches and kicks. He then stands and lets his tendril fight both at the same time. Batman is picked up by the throat and Superman is pinned against the side of the ship. Batman's about to choke to death, but Brainiac then throws him aside as Superman flies towards him. Brainiac swats the Kryptonian away like a fly. Superman and Brainiac float towards each other and Superman double axe-handles the robot to the ground.

Brainiac: (standing and smiling) Earth's time is up.

Superman: Where's Kara?!

Brainiac: Being vivisected.  She has already taught me much about the nature of your powers.

Superman: Allow me to give you a proper demonstration!

Brainiac: I match your strength! you cannot match my intellect! You are only a Kryptonian of which I have killed billions!

Brainiac is the superior intellect and also he has home-field advantage as his ship can attack too.  But, when faced with the destruction of his second home, Superman's strength rises to new heights. It's close though and Superman puts Brainiac down for good!

Superman: (staggering a bit) That was for Krypton! (Batman, rubbing his neck,
joins them) The attacks on the fleet are weakening him. I could feel him losing steam as we fought.

Batman: Good. Should make it easier to cut him off from the Betas.

Batman draws the disruptor and fires it at Brainiac, who lies there as if not
believing he lost. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the ship, Supergirl awakens to find herself shackled with Kryptonite cuffs to a table. A Beta marches towards her, rwady to slice her head in two.  Suddenly, the Beta falls to the ground sliced in half. It turns out Y/n had come to save her. He releases Supergirl by braking the cuffs with his blade. She's been weakened by the Kryptonite but she manages to sit up, relieved that Brainiac has been defeated for now. She looks at you and smiled.

Y/n: how are you doing princess?

Kara: I'm good my Dragon, how are you?

Y/n: I'm doing well knowing your safe

Kara: aww, your so nice. Wait we need to find Batman and Kal

Y/n: okay but once you get your strength back. Your gonna need it

Kara: (head down) fine

Outside, the Beta ships lose power and fall from the sky. The ship essentially shuts down and Batman gets on the headset to spread the word.

Batman: This is Batman. Brainiac is down.

Cyborg: (on the comm) The disruptor worked!  All the Betas are shutting down!

Superman: (landing next to Batman) We did it!  Now we find Kara! (The ship
then starts to lurch) What's happening?!

Batman: Brainiac's mind is the ships CPU. Apparently he doesn't have a backup system.

Sure enough, the ship starts to fall from space, heading for a crash landing on Earth.

Superman: If we crash, all the cities preserved onboard

Batman: Destroyed.

Superman then turns to the control chair and gets an idea. He sits in the chair and grabs two still-glowing tendrils.

Batman: Clark, wait!

Superman: You said yourself.  This ship is controlled by pure thought.

Batman: This could KILL you!