Freeing Superman

You and Supergirl arrived at the place Batman was currently located at, to see him talking to Cyborg.

Batman: Cyborg, where's that signal disruptor?

Cyborg: (on intercom) Comin' at you. (Boom Tube opens to reveal Cyborg, who tosses a gun-like object to Batman) All you have to do is hit the trigger. But it only jams a local area. You need to get within arm's reach of Brainiac.

Supergirl: (cracking her knuckles) Good.

You just look at Supergirl confused when a boom is heard in the sky. The three look up to see an arc of enegry fire
its way directly to the Skull Ship.  Inside, Brainiac is shaken up by this unprecedented force. He stands back up as his ship's shields go down, leaving him vulnerable.

Cyborg: (checking his arm-computer) They did it!  Shields are down!

Batman: Supergirl, on me! Y/n your coming with us as well. Victor, help the others fight those Betas!

The Batwing takes off for the ship, Supergirl at his side. The three evade the Beta ships and flying into the Skull Ship itself. One of the Betas gets a good shot and disables the Batwing, forcing it down. Batman and Y/n punch the window out and evacuate out the Batwing. As they jump to the floor, they are surrounded by Betas, ready to digitize the duo. But Supergirl flies in and uses her heat vision to slice them up. She then joins them as they head
further into the ship. Batman draws the signal disruptor out, noting the strength of the signal on it.

Batman: The signal gets stronger this way. (Suddenly, Supergirl grips her head
        in pain.) What is it?

Y/n: (goes to Supergirl in worry) are you alright?

Supergirl: I'm alright but I hear voices, billions of them!

The door before them opens. batman holsters the disruptor as he, Y/n and
Supergirl enter. Inside are blue globes and inside each globe is a city. Not just Earth cities, either, but cities from all across the universe and Supergirl can hear the voices from those digitized cities crying for help.

Supergirl: So many languages (gasps) the Kryptonians! (walks over to one globe and pulls it down) Kandor, Argo City, home! We have to help them!

Y/n: we will find away, right Batman?

Batman: (putting a hand on the globe) I'm not sure we can.

Supergirl: There has to be a way

From out of nowhere, the ship's tendrils wrap around Batman, Y/n and Supergirl. Batman and Y/n struggle but Supergirl pulls several tendrils off, forcing more to wrap around her. Even her heat vision can't help as one tendril wraps around her head and keeps it steady. More Betas arrive as Batman reaches for the disruptor.  One tenril scans Supergirl from head to toe. These tendrils are attached to Brainiac himself, who pulls Supergirl towards him.

Brainiac: Kara Zor-El. Until recently, I had thought my collection of Krypton to be incomplete. Your capture will make it so. (moves the tendrils to draw Supergirl back to and then INTO the walls; turns to Batman. You could be heard screaming Kara's name as she was pulled into the ship) You have failed in every effort to oppose me. You are not exceptional. Merely an ordinary specimen of a primitive species.(turns to you) you are very unique, the blade of yours makes a green dragon which I would like to study however only you can use it. Therefore you will have to be captured. (turns to Betas as you were pulled away) Dispose of Batman. (tendrils carry him away)

A Beta steps up and opens his palm, revealing a harpoon-like weapon not
unlike Scorpion's. As Batman struggles in vain, the harpoon fires. everything is in slow motion as, from behind the other Betas, Superman flies in, knocking them aside at hypersonic speed. He catches the harpoon inches from Batman's head and stops, as if DARING the Betas to stop him. The tendrils pull Batman up, but Superman jumps and rips the tendrils off Batman, grabbing the Caped Crusader's hand in a steel grip before he falls.

Batman: And I thought I could make an entrance.

Superman: Where's Kara?

Batman: Captured.  Somewhere onboard. As well as Y/n.(Superman turns away angry, as if wanting to tear the ship apart to find his cousin) We'll find them, but we only have 20 minutes before Brainiac's Betas scorch the Earth.

Superman: Why aren't the others here?

Batman: They're attacking the Betas, just in case we don't pull through.

Superman: We will!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one is coming out sometime tomorrow. Goodbye