Cyborg Ninja Vs Cowboy

Meanwhile, high above the Earth, a cape with a very familiar "S" symbol on it flaps in space. But the person wearing it is not Superman however,It is a short-haired blond girl. She smiles at how beautiful the world looks from above before she takes off at  Superhuman speed. She lands in what looks like an Egyptian land. This is Kahndaq, home of Black Adam. The girl touches down softly, wearing Superman's symbol. She is Kara Zor El, Superman's cousin who was lost in space since krypton had been destroyed. On Earth, she is going to be known as Supergirl. Whilst She was landing, Black Adam hovers in, a sour look on his face. Then Wonder Woman flies in by Adam's side, also a bit angry.

Wonder Woman: Kara! Where were you?!

Supergirl: Just...in the clouds...      listening...

Black Adam: If someone saw you...

Wonder Woman: How many times have we told you?!  It's too dangerous outside Kahndaq!

Supergirl: (sighs) I spent decades lost in space, stuck in hypersleep until Adam found my ship. But now, I'm cooped up HERE.

Wonder Woman: How can we make you more comfortable?

Supergirl: Let me OUT.  Diana, you've taught me what my powers can do. This world needs help.  Earth's people are so divided.  They're alway fighting...

Wonder Woman: That's the world without Kal-El. (takes Supergirl's hands)  Batman has eyes everywhere. He can't know about you before we're ready.

Supergirl: (pulls hands away) I'm not afraid of some guy in a mask!  UGH!  I
can bend steel with my bare hands!

Wonder Woman: So could your cousin.

Supergirl: Well,...well, what good are these powers if I can't even help Kal-
El?!

Black Adam: We well, Kara.  Just like you and I freed Diana from Themyscira.

Wonder Woman: The time will come.  We will save Kal-El, and Batman will
answer to us!

This seems to satisfy Supergirl; she starts smiling confidently, knowing she won't let her cousin down. Or so she thought.

But back with Y/n, he was sneaking around the massive Gorilla City. He went into a building and trailed a gorilla into the storage room were they kept their totally advance weaponry. Y/n setted some bombs up, these bombs are strong enough to break down the entire building and everything in it. As he was leaving though, he was dropped kicked into a wall. You looked up to see your arch nemesis. The Cowboy, Cole Cassidy or also known as Jesse Mccree.

Cassidy: look who we have here, how are you doing Genji

He then pulls out his revolver and shoots you in the leg but seen as your suit is made out of titanium, the bullet just bounces off. You started pulling out your sword, ready to deflect his next attack.

Y/n: I'm doing well Mac-a-ree

This sentence only angers him so he throws his dynamite stick at you. You swiftly deflect it, making it explode in his face. Noticing he was stunned by the explosion, you took the opportunity to kick him in the face and landed a punch on his jaw, knocking out a tooth. When he came out of his daze, he took six fast shots at you but you just carried on deflecting his shots. Until you dashed at him and hit him on the head using the bottom of the hilt. He was unconscious. You then began to carry his body out the building and hid it in a big opaque bush.
Seconds later you were moving away from the area as the building exploded into ashes and pieces of debris. You smiled at your work and headed home.

Oliver and Dinah were fighting Bane as a huge explosion went off in the city. Oliver looked at the smoke realising who had done their mission and was returning home.

Green Arrow: Dinah, Genji is finished and probably heading back to that great "inescapable" prison. We just need to finish what we came to do and then let's go home.

Black Canary: we also have to get Harley

Green Arrow: Right

With Y/n

Y/n was on his way to the prison Superman was in. He was talking to Bruce about some stuff.

Bruce: how's the mission?

Y/n: I finished what I was sent to do. Were just waiting on Black Canary and Green Arrow to finish up with Harley then they can come back.

Bruce: good, how do you feel helping guard Superman and his regime.

Y/n: I feel ok. I will probably guard it in the shadows.

Bruce: okay, if you need anything, just call.

Y/n: alright

You then ended the call and heade to sleep. You were tired after this but what was about to happen would be the most eventful three days yet.

Hello everyone and that's another chapter of the story done and I hope you enjoyed. If there are any more characters from overwatch or any characters not in the injustice games that you would like in the book then put them in the comments. See ya.