An Old Friend

You and Kara lay in bed together, It has been 19 years since the events of injustice 2 and Y/n was still a little paranoid that Superman would return and if he did you would be ready. You and Batman had prepared for Superman coming back here, just in case he does. You looked at Kara who was sleeping peacefully beside you. She had one arm around your waist and brought you closer to her by the second.
She was a beauty to behold you will admit that. You just sat there as there is nothing you can do to not accidentally wake Kara up as she always wakes up when you leave her arms. Eventually her eyes start to open and she looks at you with a smile. You give her a kiss.

Kara: Good morning love

Y/n: good morning to you to

She finally let's go of you and the pair went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Except a big blue light caught your attention and you show Kara what you see. She says that you guys should take a closer look. When you two get in front of the portal, movement could be heard at the other side. Then three people walk out of the portal. One was tall and wears gold dragon armour. The second one was a male in some black and blue assassin armor. The last one was a female, she was smaller than the two and wore a blue and red suit with a cape. Similar to Supergirl's suit but without the big S emblem.

Kara: who are you?

The male that I described second spoke up.

Vanquish: I am Vanquish and she is Ulta.
We come up to ask for aid in our fight.

Y/n:(to the Golden Dragon armor person) and who are you?

???: I am Ghidorah and they want aid from the Guardians of Universe's best warriors. The Universe Silencer.

That name rung a bell, you feel like it's familiar.

Y/n: Ghidorah that names familiar as well as The Universe Silencer. Who exactly are you looking for?

Ghidorah: we are looking for you Genji. My old friend.
                             __________
                             [The End]

Well it's the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed this book. I know I have enjoyed writing this and the ending is linked to the Ghidorah in the
My Ghidorah I'm writing. Anyway I will see you later and thank you for reading and this is the end of
THE DRAGON AND KRYPTONIAN.