Brainiac Invasion

You arrived at the prison in Metropolis to see a crowd of people wanting Superman to be freed. Even though he took their freedom. You went into the prison to see Jason, The Professor and Jaime waiting for you.

Jaime: you know the layout of the place

Y/n: yep, let me get to my position

Jason: alright see ya

You then headed into the shadows to get around the prison as you didn't want the prisoners to know of your presence.

Time-Skip

At Superman's cell, the newly-released Cyborg is working on the computer at
the dome.

Cyborg: Wonder Woman's outside, keeping what's left of the guards busy.

Superman: If it wasn't her, who let you out?!

Supergirl: I did.

Superman gasps as he sees Supergirl flying up to the dome.

Superman: Kara?! (The two Kryptonians look at each other through the shielding of the dome shaped cell)

As the cousins stare at each other, Firestorm and Blue Beetle sneak up to
just before the cell room.

Blue Beetle: Another Kryptonian?!

Supergirl: You recognize me, Kal?

Superman: My parents stored your image on my ship. You're my protector.

Supergirl: Sorry I'm a few decades late. You and I left Krypton at the same
time, but the explosion threw my ship off course. Way off course.

Superman: You haven't aged a day.

Supergirl: Hyper-sleep. While you were growing up, I was on ice.

Superman: I never thought I'd see family again! Someone with my eyes...my own blood. You knew my parents...

Supergirl: They loved you so much, Kal. (Another shockwave shakes the room) Diana needs a hand. Cyborg, how long?

Cyborg: Give me five more minutes, then it's "lights out".

Supergirl: (to Clark) I don't wanna leave you.

Superman: I'll be here.

Supergirl nods, then flies off to help Wonder Woman...going RIGHT past
Firestorm and Blue Beetle.

Blue Beetle: Ella esta sobre tu nivel...

Firestorm: She is not out of our league!  What happened to your confidence?

Blue Beetle: Kryptonians happened!

Firestorm: C'mon...Batman's counting on us.

In the main room, Cyborg was busy hacking into the computer so he could free Superman from his cell.

Cyborg: Gotta hand it to Palmer.  His people's cryptography is legit. Doesn't mean I won't break it.

Superman: Victor, behind you!

Blue Beetle flies in and Cyborg ducks a punch. Cyborg then blasts the hero with his arm cannon, bringing him to the floor. Firestorm walks up and floats over Cyborg.

Firestorm: What's your melting point, Cyborg?

Firestorm blasts nuclear beams at Cyborg, but the former Teen Titan puts up an energy shield and deflects the energy back at Firestorm, making him fall next to the recovering Blue Beetle.  The computer then shows that the power in the red sun cell is going down...and, in a matter of minutes, Clark will be able to leave.