Part 1. Chapter 7. Сonfession.

Clarification: In this chapter stories of the main character and the other Senshi run a bit in parallel. Therefore, the new surge of Hotaru's power that they felt will be described in the next chapter, and the beginning of what has happened will be at the end of this one.

New characters' names:

Kohai - devastation (Kōhai)

Tsumikage - cold shadow (Tsumetai kage)

Hinoiki - breath of fire (Hinoiki)

Kurai – The Dark Ones (Kurai), as they called themselves, humans in the past gave them the name Shinigami.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

Who would have thought that a global catastrophe is coming in the near future, and it is us... myself including... who will have to do everything to prevent this. The destruction of all life on our planet... I saw it before waking up, but forgot... Meanwhile, the enemy is already on the threshold. These are not just random penetrations of demons into our world, everything is much more serious.

His Dark Majesty, King Kohai, leader of the Kurai, sat on his throne in a huge hall and contemplated a large hologram of the Milky Way galaxy slowly rotating in a horizontal plane

His Dark Majesty, King Kohai, leader of the Kurai, sat on his throne in a huge hall and contemplated a large hologram of the Milky Way galaxy slowly rotating in a horizontal plane. For him, this is, in a way, meditation, or even an opportunity to think, to focus on something. Now Kohai was simply watching the movement of the projected cosmic particles.

Despite the last failure to open a stable portal to the human world, the Lord of the Dark Ones didn't feel much annoyance, since nothing serious had happened yet, but, nevertheless, he wanted details

Despite the last failure to open a stable portal to the human world, the Lord of the Dark Ones didn't feel much annoyance, since nothing serious had happened yet, but, nevertheless, he wanted details. Humans are not as simple as they seem, and in alliance with the Earth-protecting avatars of other solar system's planets, they could become a worthy adversary. Good thing that this union doesn't exist at the moment. All this can be turned in their own favor, set humans against their defenders, and then...

A soft melodic call came from the galaxy-projecting holographic installation in the floor in the center of the throne room. Kohai flicked the fingers of his right hand, and the projection changed to a hologram of a spiked monster with a long tail and a head collar like a three-horned dinosaur. The Dark King shook his head and rose from his throne.