Part 1. Chapter 1. Awakening.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

The infinity of outer space, beauty, admiration... involuntary fear of the unknown... We know so little. There is only one inhabited planet in the entire solar system, beyond which I somehow cannot leave, or I don't want to... In the past I was a human, a twelve-year-old girl... Or rather, I thought I was her. Also had a human name. Then the awakening of magical power and the fight against the demon that had infiltrated me. What? Do you think they don't exist? Oh, my friends, they do. Entities from other dimensions or parts of the galaxy. And not all of them come with good intentions. But there are nine warriors, nine defenders, each of whom is an avatar of one of the nine planets... And I was one of them...

 And I was one of them

"Saturn..."

By a volitional decision, I came to oppose the forces of Darkness alone, correct my own mistakes... that I couldn't keep the demon inside me, that I caused so much pain... Dad wasn't to blame, he only thought about saving my life, he agreed to sacrifice himself, but I couldn't let that happen. I was ready to face the consequences and already resigned myself... At the last moment someone came to help, but it was already too late. I'm not the same now. There is no turning back. I no longer wonder what is happening on Earth, it does not concern me... Now I exist here, outside the human world... Sometimes only watching what is happening on the planet that was once my home.

"Sailor Saturn, wake up..."

I fly past the outer planets of our solar system, each time unwittingly amazed at how huge they are... these gas giants... and incredibly beautiful. Neptune, Uranus, Saturn... One of the most beautiful planets, the only one with so clearly visible rings... These are the former satellites that have overcome the Roche limit and were torn into dust by the gravity force of a huge cosmic body...

There is an asteroid belt ahead and the red desert Mars with high mountain formations and deep canyons, and behind it should be Earth, but wait

There is an asteroid belt ahead and the red desert Mars with high mountain formations and deep canyons, and behind it should be Earth, but wait... something... something... something is wrong. Instead of the most beautiful, teeming life the Third planet from the Sun, something unimaginable and eerie opens up to my eyes. Lifeless scorched to ashes, burning... No... This is not the Earth I know, it cannot be Earth! Last time I flew here everything was fine, but now... How did it happen? What happened to people, animals, plants, oceans... No, no... No!