Part 1. Chapter 9. Lifting the veil of secrets.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

No fear... No worries or pain... The feeling of soaring... of extraordinary lightness...

 of extraordinary lightness

"Saturn... wake up..." someone suddenly calls, from what goosebumps ran all over my body. After all this voice... It is my voice!

I timidly open my eyes and... find myself in outer space! Honestly, there is no other way to describe it. All around me is blackness, studded with many bright points, very similar to stars. Being in a state of weightlessness I look around in surprise. Who, what, how... and if this is the vacuum of space, then... how am I breathing? Am I breathing at all?

 "You saw what was going to happen, you can stop it

"You saw what was going to happen, you can stop it." In front of me was... my own reflection.

"What?.." I squeezed out, staring at my double. Moreover, unlike me, she stood as if on something solid and invisible, while there was no hint of support under my feet.

And she looks like me back then - in magical dreams: wearing a white tight-fitting bodysuit with short sleeves in the shape of petals, a short purple pleated skirt, a burgundy bow with a crystal in the center on her chest, the same one can be seen from behind, a purple collar, white gloves to elbows with purple edging, purple knee-high boots, some kind of purple jewelry around the neck, a V-shaped gold tiara with a silver stone in the center peeks out from under the bangs, silver earrings are visible through black hair.