Part 1. Chapter 2. New discoveries.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

For a while I was still looking closely at my reflection, fearing to see this strange purple glow on my forehead again... but nothing happened. It felt scary, I couldn't understand what was happening. Back in the hospital it just seemed to me... or rather, I thought it seemed. But tell me, if several times a person 'seems' the same thing, is it just an obsessive hallucination or an inexplicable magical sign? There is no magic. Rather, it is in movies, books, computer games... well, in the human imagination. But for this to happen in reality... No, I doubt it.

"What does it mean?" I asked the mirror in confusion, but reflection looked at me with the same bewildered look.

Immediately came the thought to run to dad and tell him everything... Came and gone as soon as I grabbed the door handle in my room. What am I going to tell him? There is no more luminous sign on my forehead... Just in case I jumped to the mirror again and with a trembling right hand removed my bangs. How to explain? I dreamed of some strange nonsense, and then I discovered... this? As if it was some kind of magic. But... there is no magic... in the real world. Possibly. Maybe it just happened again, the whole consequence of a one and a half year coma. It will pass. I decided to go back to bed and wrap in the blanket. I wanted to sleep, I wanted to tell my dad, I wanted all this to be gone. I don't like this. I really don't. Ultimately, despite the fright, I still managed to fall asleep, there were no more nightmares that night.

(Play the soundtrack while reading the next episode)

In the morning I woke up at about thirteen to nine, much later than usual. The night shock probably affected. When I remembered this, first of all again rushed to the mirror to study my forehead, but... there was nothing. Yes, nothing, no glowing signs or things like that. I don't even know... Could search the Internet for the meaning of this symbol, if it exists, but the problem is that I don't know how to build a query. I could draw it but then... Can I ask my dad? Just without tying it to anything...

Taking the clothes from the chair I left there yesterday, I went to the bathroom. Based on the muffled TV sounds on the floor below, dad doesn't sleep. Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Though later than usual for some reason...

After putting myself in order, I went down to the first floor and immediately looked into the living room. Dad was sitting on the couch and typing something on the laptop open on his lap, and the TV was turned on just like that, for the background. I had to walk to the middle of the room and say hello in a low voice to get my dad's attention.