Good morning

OBI-WAN'S QUARTER 6AM

Obi-wan opened his eyes and looked for Satine but she wasn't in his bed.

'Maybe she changed her mind and left.' Obi thought.

He stood up and went to the living room. The whole quarter wasn't big but there was a small kitchen and living room area

together then his bedroom with a not to confortable bed and a small bathroom.

Just enough for him.

To his surprise Satine was standing in the kitchen cooking something. He went up to her and hugged her from behind.

"So you didn't left." He said.

"No why would I?"

"What are you making?"

"Fried egg with some toast. You don't really have so much things so I decided I'll make this for breakfast. Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

Satine finished the food and brought it on a plate and gave it to Obi. Then grabbed her own and sat down.

"This was amazing." Obiwan said after they finished eating.

"I'm happy liked it. It wasn't that hard to make." Satine smiled."I've been meaning to ask you this question. There will be a senate party in a couple days and I was thinking you should come with me. The Chancellor said I could bring an extra person if I would like."

"I don't know Satine."

"Come on Padme and Bail will be there too and I have to go and without you I won't go because I don't want to leave your side ever again."

"You know I can't they would question why am I there and what if the council finds out?"

"We'll say we are old friends and you are my bodyguard. It doesn't sound that bad right? Just please say yes and come with me."

"Okay I'll come."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Then Satine's comlink rang. Someone sent her a message.

"Who is it?"

"It's Bail. He says it an emergency."