Chapter 49

HALLS OF HEALING 10AM

The next morning Ahsoka came in running to Anakin's room. She decided to ignore the fact that she just interrupted him and Padme.

"Skyguy!" She said.

"Snips? You okay?" Anakin asked.

"Obi-Wan's coming back this afternoon."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He said with excitement.

"Obviously! I'll talk to Rex." She said and left the room.

"What was that all about?" Padme asked.

"We want to prank Obiwan."

"How did you-?" She asked. She still tried to progress what just happened 30 seconds ago.

"Can you please help?"

"What? No! Anakin thats not nice."

"Please!" Anakin begged her. She couldn't resist. She missed him so much she couldn't say no to him. He basically just came back.

"I'm not telling him and that's what I'm helping with."

JEDI TEMPLE HANGAR 3PM

Obiwan just got off the ship. He thought he could finally rest a little. But before he could go anywhere Ahsoka came up to him. Ahsoka was just looking at the ground she couldn't look at Obiwan because she would burst out laughing.

Obiwan ran up to her. He didn't understand what was going on.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"He-he is...gone." Ahsoka whispered.

"What? Ahsoka i can barley hear you."

"He is gone." She said louder this time.

"No." Obiwan shock his head. "No that's impossible." He stated crying. Ahsoka almost told him it was just a prank. She felt bad. She knew she would get in big trouble but she could always blame Anakin so eventually she didn't say anything. "No!" Obiwan shouted and stared running down the halls to the mead bay.

When he got there Rex was sitting alone in the room. Obiwan looked around. He almost fainted when he didn't saw Anakin in his bed. He wasn't feeling well.

But the next second Anakin came into the room. He walked to the bed and layed down.

"Hey Master!" He said. "You missed me didn't you?" He smirked.

"I hate you." He cried. Went up and hugged him. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Just so I know I'm still your favorite."

"You're not."

"What? But I'm your padawan."

"Yeah but Ahsoka is kinder and she is my grandpadawan."

"Aw thanks!" Ahsoka said and smiled at Anakin.

"But I'm mad at you too." Obiwan said and now Anakin was smiling not Ahsoka.

"So old man. Anything interesting happened while I was sleeping?" He smirked. Obiwan knew exactly what he meant.

"Actually a lot. We found out that the clones have a chip inside there heads and-"

"And anything with you or a particular Duchess?" Anakin asked.

"Nothing that you should know about." He said. Anakin rolled his eyes.

"Come on! Will I be an uncle soon?" Anakin smirked and everyone laughed.

"Bye." Obiwan said and left.