☆ 4

C H A P T E R  F O U R

C H A P T E R F O U R

Jungwon and Mai left the school already, they're going to start their project probably. Kaya watched them fading away from her view. She'd like to leave the school to go to the library and join Riki, but she felt her heart going a little fast so she rather go at the pharmacy first.

"Riki, wait for me at the library, i need to do something first."

"Come on, don't be too much late."

"I promise i do as fast as i can!" She says looking up at Riki.

The tall boy left then, and Kaya waited for the bus.

Her heart raced, an unsettling speed that raised concerns. Placing a hand on her chest, she boarded the bus, finding a seat at the back, still breathless from the unexpected rush of her heartbeat.

She didn't want to bother any driver she could get if she just called one, not just for going at the pharmacy.

Park family is pretty rich, not that rich but they don't miss money, Kaya got lucky, it is easy for her family to pay the hospital bills when she gets hospitalized.

treatment too, they can pay effortlessly. It would be too much to have a heart disease and be poor at the same time.

The bus finally arrived after a few minutes, not far from the pharmacy. She left the bus and entered the pharmacy.

"Hi can i help you?" The pharmacist asked nicely.

"Hi, can i have antiarrhythmic medications please."

Pharmacist looked at her a little bit sorry in her look, "sorry, we can't sell this without a doctor's prescription. You need to come back with a doctor's prescription."

Great.

She understood she won't get anything today, then she left without saying anything to the pharmacist.

It was a bit rude but she didn't have the strength to say anything.

She walked slow, waited another bus, this time to go to the library.

"Finally you're here-"

Riki stopped and got up from his table, leaving his phone and earphones on it.

The girl front of him was walking head down, and breathing so loudly.

"Kaya, are you okay?"