☆ 6

C H A P T E R  S I X

C H A P T E R S I X

Early in the morning, Kaya left the hospital. She left really early because she didn't want to be late for school.

First she went home to change her clothes into her uniform, then she went to school with her brother.

Kaya was impatient to see Riki, she still think about yesterday when he came to see her.

She didn't know why he already wanted to be close to her.

Seeing her everyday.

She wondered why...

If she knew that he dreamt of being able to get close to the beautiful girl he was watching from afar.

"Why didn't you call me?!"

"Mai, it was just a day at the hospital, it's not like i was hospitalized.

Her friend felt sorry she didn't notice she wasn't okay, she left with jungwon and didn't take care of Kaya.

"I'm sorry.. i should have stayed with you."

Kaya smiled at her, a reassuring smile.

"If you're sorry one more time, we're not longer friends." She said as a joke, "Since when you have to stop your activities to take care of me? You were doing your project with Jungwon, it's okay."

"I know but.. i promised i take care of my friends, you're my best friend and i failed this."

Kaya grabbed Mai's shoulders to face her and look into her eyes.

"You have your own life, you have things to do you can't always be with me 24/7."

"Riki was with me, I wasn't alone. I went to the hospital and now i'm here. And i feel good" She continued.

They walked to their class and took their seats. Mai next to Jungwon.

Kaya next to Riki.

Kaya missed to be next to her friend, they had fun during boring classes.

Just three months then she can go back next to her best friend.

"Hi Riki."

"Hi mini me." He looked up from his phone to answer Kaya

Mini me.

It's cute, she thought.

She's just so small next to him. She's mini.