☆ 28

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y E I G H T

He couldn't hear those words, so he left Jake's house running, he ran and ran until he's back home.

Riki arrived in his own home still with teary eyes, no one were there, just him, he felt crazy.

"Hi love." One more time he heard her angel voice, he turned his body and faced her.

"See, i was right you're real."

Kaya only smiled to him then took her hand to his cheek and wiped his tears.

"When i was in the coma, i saw my mom.."

"You're seeing me."

"My mom asked me to wake up, now it's my turn to ask you to wake up."

Riki was confused, sad, felt a terrible feeling in his chest. But all of this was fake so why it hurts that much?

"Riki the accident was so bad, your head got hit really bad, you're in the coma."

"What about you, Kaya? You're still alive too, right? You're waiting next to me until i wake up, right?"

She sadly shook her head.

"I'm dead, Riki."

"They didn't save me."

"But they saved you."

"So don't stay stuck here with me, wake up."

"You have friends that wait you to wake up."

Riki silently cried, there was just tears dripping down his face, he couldn't believe it, who would believe it?

"But i want to stay with you." He mumbled

"You're so young, so many things to still do, don't give up in your coma just to stay with me."

"We knew i was going to die."

"I didn't know our love story will be that short." He said sadly looking at her.

Kaya kept wiping his tears, she kept smiling no matter what, she just wanted him to live and be happy.

"I told you, as i leave you in this life, i'll begin to look for you in the next one."

"Riki.."

"Don't be afraid to love again."

"It's not because i'm dead that you're not allowed to love again in your life."