☆ 9

C H A P T E R  N I N E

C H A P T E R N I N E

For a whole week again, Riki and Kaya saw each other. They didn't miss a day. They kept laughing, joking and teasing each other.

Riki was sit on jake's sofa as he was at his house, with jungwon as well. The trio that everyone know very well.

"So yeah, i asked Mai to be my girlfriend." entrusted Jungwon to both his best friends.

"Yeah, that's my boy! I wish i could choose a girl.."

Jake the play boy, he wasn't even bad. He just loved playing too much and never fell in love with a girl.

"Jungwon is in love!" Chuckled Riki to mock him.

Both Jake and Jungwon looked at each other and chuckled too, making Riki to stop and staring at them.

"What about you with Kaya?" They both asked in synchronization.

Riki almost lost his words but he still managed to give a answer.

"What is that joke? Why would i be in love with that girl?"

"Stop talking nonsense. Isn't she the girl you're in love with since three years?" Jake looked seriously at Riki.

Riki was just scared to admit it, and had a lot of ego to talk about love with his friends. He liked to keep things for himself and himself only.

"Plus you're always stuck with her lately." Added jungwon.

Riki sat more comfortably on the sofa, crossing his arms.

"Why don't you care about your hundred girls you fake promised everything to them?" He looked at Jake, "And why aren't you with your girlfriend?" Finally spoke to Jungwon.

"at least i asked her to be my girlfriend i'm not playing like i'm her friend!"

And once again Riki and Jungwon were fighting like siblings and Jake was always enjoying to watch them.

"I can't believe now you have a boyfriend, and it's Jungwon! How is he?"

Mai and Kaya were both lying on the floor of Kaya's room, head to head, eyes staring at the ceiling.

"We had so much fun these last two weeks, i think we really like each other. He asked me to be his girlfriend, i started to like him, so i said yes. He's perfect, so nice, gentle, smart and so caring." Mai explained to her friend.

Kaya thought how teen romance is beautiful, she wish someone could like her too, in a romantic way.

"I'm happy for you, Mai. You deserve it, you really do." Kaya said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

She was really happy for her best friend, just sad that she probably won't experience it. But she stayed silent, she doesn't want that conversation turning to talk about her.

"Thanks Kaya."

"Please Mai, enjoy your time with Jungwon, you don't need to spend all your free time to take care about me anymore."

"But-"

"Please.

You need to live your life. You always cared about me, you always put me before yourself. Now you need to live for yourself, do it please, you took care of me enough."

Kaya knew she was kinda fine, she was still sick tho, but she was hoping to stay alive for a really long time cause it was going well recently. Mai shouldn't stop everything just to take care of her, it's just ruining her life.

"Okay. I will take time for myself but i'll still care about you, you can't ask me to not care."

Kaya smiled, she knew she couldn't ask such a thing to her. She was so happy to have her as her best friend.

They met during kindergarten, and they never left each other. They are the meaning of "you can find your soulmate in a friendship too." Kaya would like to never die just to stay by her side.

She hoped Mai won't be too sad when she'll be gone forever.

She doesn't deserve to cry, just to be happy.

Kaya needs Mai more than Mai needs Kaya, and not just because she took care of her when she was really sick but because she just needed her as a friend, a sister and her safe person.

She didn't care about the pain her heart caused her as long as she was with her friend.

But now Kaya is happy someone like Jungwon take care of her because all her life she took care of others people, she needed someone that take good care of her.

that's a really short chapter,
i wanted to talk a bit about
Kaya and Mai friendship ^^