☆ 20

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y

A letter, she found a letter under her door, she leaned down and grabbed it.

From Riki.

Kaya smiled and opened the letter to read it.

Would you eat sushi
with me tonight on the rooftop?

If yes meet me at 6
I hope to see you.

Riki.

She felt like a little girl the way she was jumping everywhere in her room.

Of course she wanted to see him, everyday, she will never get tired of him.

"Riki want to see me.."

"He wants to eat with me."

"Under the stars!" She screamed and grabbed pretty clothes among her many clothes she had at the hospital.

Kaya turned her body toward Arin who came in her room her hands on both her sides.

"Why are you so happy?"

The girl couldn't hide her pinky cheeks and her bright smile.

"Riki asked me to eat sushi with him, tonight."

Arin smiled and came closer to her patient to make her sit on her bed, and took her blood pressure.

"You seem so happy with him, did one of you confessed?"

Kaya shook her head.

"Even someone blind could see you love each other."

She chuckled, she really didn't know how to confess to Riki, she kept it a secret.

Kaya waited hours and hours till she can go upstairs to the rooftop, she pushed the door and found Riki.

Riki was playing to something on his phone until he saw Kaya standing front of him.

"You came."

"You hoped to see me."

They sat on the blanket who was on the floor, there was sushi and other tasty food. She appreciated his efforts.