𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

VALERIE PIERCEMODEL

VALERIE PIERCE
MODEL

#32 MOST POPULAR I ★BOOST

BIRTHDAY
June 14th, 1995 (Age 24)

BIRTHPLACE
Venice, Italy

⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧

Supermodel who has walked the runway at the world's top fashion weeks for prominent designers such as Chanel, Versace, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, and many others. She has graced multiple magazines such as Elle and Vogue.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘

She started modeling when she was 3 years old but discontinued to focus on school. Pierce then got back into modeling when she was 14. She attended public school before switching to homeschooling.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔

Valerie was voted for Model of the Year by Model.com in 2016. Although Pierce went into the modeling industry she still went to college, attending Columbia University where she graduated with her business degree.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

Valerie was born in Venice, Italy but was raised in New York City. She was born to her parents Andrew Pierce, son of famous film maker William Pierce, and Francesca Belanto-Pierce. She has a younger brother, Jacob Pierce who is 18 years old and attends the same university as her. Her father is a successful businessman while her mother is a lawyer, both graduating from Columbia University. She dated NBA star Kelly Oubre early 2015 but the two broke it off in late 2016 due to unfaithfulness in the relationship. In 2017, Valerie met actor Drew Starkey from her close friend Madelyn Cline. The two started dating in early 2018 but split in February 2020.

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛

She is close friends with Madelyn Cline, Madison Bailey, along with model Kendall Jenner.

©𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞