forty-one

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

— 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

—𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

Group FaceTime call. This was Valerie's favorite thing in the moment since all she did was FaceTime Kendall, Madelyn, and Madison. They would be on FaceTime constantly, even if they were just sitting in silence, they would be on FaceTime. She would do the same thing g with Drew but for the past 6 hours he wasn't answering the phone.

"What if he's dead..." Valeries eyes widened. "Mads or Bails you need to check on him!"

"Vals please relax." Madison's voice came through the screen, with Kendall and Madelyn's agreeing as well. "He probably just sleeping."

"Valerie I love you, but you have nothing to worry about." Madelyn's voice came out this time, Valerie looked at the screen to see she was doing a face mask.

"Agreed," Kendall said, reading a book while eating grapes. "A relationship without trust is a relationship with nothing. Is that even the right phrase?"

"You guys are right." Valerie sighed in agreement. Getting out of her bed and walking to the kitchen with a view of the city. She loved New York City. Even though her main apartment was in Los Angeles the apartment her team gave her was nice and spacious which was perfect because these were the type of apartments she loved. "Anyways, I'll talk to you people later. I'm going to eat dinner now. Let me know if you hear from Drew. Love you guys, bye."

The three all bid their goodbyes and hung up. Right when Valerie hung up there was a knock at her door.

"What the fuck." Valerie whispered to herself, slightly scared at who could be knocking at her door at this time of night.

When Valerie didn't open again there was another set of harsh knocks which made Valerie gasp loudly this time.

Valerie took a deep breath, deciding not to open the door. But when the doorknob started to jiggle, this is when she started freaking out.

Valerie took it upon herself to duck behind the counters of her kitchen when she heard the door open. This was it. She was going to die. She didn't even say goodbye to her family, Drew, outer models...

"And yet you yell at me for keeping my keys underneath my doormat."

Valerie instantly shot up at the sound of that voice.

"Drew?" Valerie exclaimed as she shot up from behind the counter with wide eyes. Not caring that two minutes ago she thought she was going to die. "What the fuck?" 

"Wow not even a welcome kiss?" Drew rolled his eyes playfully as he placed his suitcase down, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "I traveled for 4 hours to get a 'what the fuck'?"

Suddenly Valerie realized that this was Drew. A big smile came onto Valerie's face, running up to him she threw her hands over his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up and slowly spinning her.

"I missed you." Drew spoke into her hair, not pulling away from the hug. He was pretty sure he was never going to pull away.

"I missed you." Valerie finally pulled back, causing Drew to groan. "I seriously think I gained attachment issues because when you didn't answer your phone for the last 6 hours and 23 minutes, it got me stressing. Seriously though, I think Kens, Mads, and Bails are all annoyed with me asking questions."

"When do you not talk to them?" Drew asked, his suitcase standing next to him.

"When I'm talking to you." Valerie winked at the boy.