Cleaning

(This is around when Y/N first arrived.)

Charlie was busy sweeping the lobby of the Hazbin Hotel when Y/N timidly approached her. Y/N had always been shy around new people, but he was determined to make friends at the hotel.

"Hey, Charlie, do you need any help?" Y/N asked softly.

Charlie smiled warmly. "Sure, I could use a hand with the cleaning. Thanks, Y/N."

Together, Charlie and Y/N worked to dust the furniture, mop the floors, and tidy up the lobby. Y/N was nervous at first, but Charlie's friendly demeanor and easy-going nature made him feel more comfortable.

As they worked, Charlie and Y/N chatted about their interests and hobbies. Y/N opened up about his love of reading and drawing, and Charlie shared her passion for music and singing. And about Heaven and Hell.

"Do atheists go to Heaven or Hell?" Y/N asked.

"Hell." Charlie said

"Ok. What about Christian's or Jews or Muslims or Buddhists?" Y/N asked.

"Heaven depending on their track record." She said to him.

"What about Christian scientists?" Y/N asked.

"Straight to hell." She said.

Before long, the lobby was sparkling clean, and Charlie and Y/N were both feeling proud of their hard work. As they sat down to take a break, Charlie turned to Y/N with a smile.

"You know, Y/N, I'm really glad you offered to help me today. We make a great team!"

Y/N blushed, feeling a warm sense of happiness spread through him. "Thanks, Charlie. I'm glad we could work together too."

After finishing their cleaning duties in the lobby, Charlie and Y/N moved on to the laundry room to tackle the ever-growing pile of dirty clothes and linens that needed washing.

Charlie showed Y/N how to sort the laundry by color and fabric type, and together they loaded the machines with detergent and fabric softener. As the machines whirred to life, Charlie and Y/N chatted about their favorite TV shows and movies.

"I've been meaning to watch that new series on HBO Max," Charlie said, folding a pile of towels. "Have you seen it yet?"

Y/N shook his head. "No, I'm still learning how to navigate the channels here in hell."

Charlie nodded understandingly. "I know how that goes. But you should definitely check it out when you have some free time. It's really good!"

As they finished up the laundry, Charlie and Y/N hung the clean clothes and linens to dry on the racks. Y/N couldn't help but feel grateful for Charlie's kindness and patience. He had always struggled to make friends, but Charlie had welcomed him with open arms.

"Thanks for all your help, Y/N," Charlie said, smiling at him warmly. "I couldn't have done it without you."

Y/N felt a sense of happiness and belonging wash over him. "Anytime, Charlie. I'm just glad I could help."

As they left the laundry room and headed back to the lobby, Y/N felt more confident and comfortable around Charlie than ever before. He knew that he had found a true friend in the kind-hearted demon who had welcomed him into Hazbin Hotel.

From that day on, Y/N felt more comfortable around Charlie. He felt like he had found a place where he belonged, and he was grateful for the kindness and acceptance he had found there.