Counting cards

Y/N sat at the table with Angel Dust and Husk, their eyes focused on the deck of cards in front of them. They had never played poker before, and they weren't entirely sure what they were doing.

"So, what are the rules again?" Y/N asked tentatively, looking up at Angel and Husk.

Angel smirked, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Oh, don't worry, sweetie. It's easy. You just have to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em."

Husk rolled his eyes, shuffling the cards expertly. "Ignore him, kid. Poker is a game of strategy and skill. The goal is to have the best hand and win the pot."

Y/N nodded, trying to take it all in. "Okay, I think I understand. So, how do I know what the best hand is?"

Angel leaned over, his breath hot on Y/N's ear. "That's the fun part, babe. You get to bluff your way through it and try to psych out your opponents."

Husk scowled at Angel. "Ignore him again, Y/N. The best hand is determined by the combination of cards you have in your hand, and the ones that are face up on the table."

Y/N nodded again, feeling a little overwhelmed. "Okay, I think I'm ready to give it a shot."

Angel dealt the cards, and Y/N tried his best to remember the rules Husk had explained. He looked at his cards, trying to decipher if they were good or not. Angel and Husk exchanged knowing glances, their faces unreadable.

After a few rounds, Y/N started to get the hang of it. He felt a rush of excitement every time he won a hand, even if it was just by luck. Angel and Husk were tough opponents, but Y/N was determined to hold his own.

As the game went on, Y/N started to relax and enjoy himself. He laughed at Angel's jokes and bantered with Husk, feeling like a part of the group. Even though he wasn't an expert at poker, he was having a good time.

In the end, Y/N didn't win the game, but he didn't lose by too much either. Angel and Husk congratulated him on a good effort, and Y/N felt proud of himself for trying something new.

"Hey, you're not too bad for a beginner," Angel said with a grin. "Maybe we'll have to make this a regular thing."

Y/N smiled, feeling grateful for the acceptance he had found in biz friends. Even if he wasn't an expert at poker, he knew that the real prize was the fun and camaraderie they had shared around the table.