Scenario's

Scenario: They comfort their boyfriend Y/N

Charlie: When Y/N is feeling overwhelmed or shy, Charlie's natural compassion takes the lead. She would create a warm and inviting atmosphere, perhaps lighting up the Happy Hotel with cheerful decorations. She'd approach Y/N with a genuine smile, offering a reassuring hug and soft words of encouragement. Charlie's positive energy and ability to empathize would help Y/N feel more at ease and accepted.

Vaggie: Vaggie's protectiveness shines through as she notices Y/N's discomfort. She'd prioritize making Y/N feel safe, finding a quiet space away from any chaos. Vaggie would sit down with Y/N, holding their hand and sharing her own stories of overcoming shyness. Her strength and determination would serve as a source of inspiration, helping Y/N realize that vulnerability is okay and that they're not alone.

Verosika: Verosika, with her confident and alluring demeanor, might approach the situation with a touch of playfulness. She'd use her charm to coax Y/N out of their shell, sharing stories of her own moments of feeling out of place. Verosika would suggest they do something together that requires teamwork or a little adventure, helping Y/N focus on the task at hand rather than their shyness.

Cherri: Cherri's wild yet caring nature would come into play here. She'd probably crack a joke about their shyness, gently teasing Y/N to lighten the mood. Cherri would offer a strong and firm presence, encouraging Y/N to face their discomfort head-on. She might share some of her own experiences dealing with difficult situations, emphasizing the importance of taking things step by step.

Scenario: Y/N has a panic attack

Charlie: Charlie's empathetic nature would immediately kick in. She would create a calming environment, guiding Y/N to a quiet space where they can feel safe. Charlie would use soothing tones, offering to hold Y/N's hand or sit close by. She'd encourage deep breaths, helping Y/N focus on their breathing pattern. Her presence and gentle support would help Y/N gradually regain a sense of control.

Vaggie: Vaggie's protective instincts would take over, and she'd act swiftly to ensure Y/N's well-being. She'd pull Y/N into a tight embrace, murmuring reassurances and reminding them to follow her breathing. Vaggie's strong presence and unwavering support would provide a sense of stability in the midst of the panic. She'd stay by Y/N's side until they feel better, offering the comfort of her presence.

Verosika: Verosika's calm and collected demeanor would be a steadying force. She'd encourage Y/N to sit down and focus on her voice. Verosika might offer some grounding techniques, like counting or describing their surroundings. Her straightforward yet caring approach would help Y/N regain a sense of control over their thoughts and feelings.

Cherri: Cherri, with her nonsense attitude, would tackle the situation head-on. She'd use humor to distract Y/N from the panic, cracking a joke to lighten the mood. Cherri might encourage Y/N to speak out loud about what's causing the panic, helping them identify and confront their triggers. Her pragmatic approach would help Y/N confront their panic and work through it.

They wear something sexy for him

Charlie: Charlie might opt for a playful yet endearing approach. She'd wear a cute and slightly flirtatious outfit that reflects her bubbly personality. It would be more about making Y/N smile and feel appreciated than focusing solely on being sexy.

Vaggie: Vaggie's choice would likely balance between comfort and allure. She'd choose an outfit that highlights her confidence and strength, while still maintaining a level of intimacy. Vaggie's style would convey her sense of control and sensuality.

Verosika: Verosika's outfit would be a bold and confident statement. She'd pick something that showcases her striking features and plays up her seductive charm. Verosika's choice would be unapologetically sexy and alluring.

Cherri: Cherri's selection would be both provocative and edgy. She'd embrace her devil-may-care attitude, choosing an outfit that combines elements of rock and allure. Cherri's style would exude confidence and a touch of rebelliousness.

How they kiss Y/N

Charlie: Charlie's kiss would be filled with warmth and affection. She'd gently cup Y/N's face in her hands, her lips meeting theirs in a soft and tender kiss. Her gesture would convey her genuine emotions and the depth of her connection with Y/N.

Vaggie: Vaggie's kiss would be passionate and intense. She'd pull Y/N close, her fingers tangling in their hair as she presses her lips firmly against theirs. Her kiss would reflect her fiery personality and the strength of her feelings.

Verosika: Verosika's kiss would be a mix of seduction and confidence. She'd initiate the kiss with a playful smirk, leaning in with a slow and deliberate pace. Her lips would be both teasing and inviting, capturing Y/N's attention with her alluring charm.

Cherri: Cherri's kiss would be bold and magnetic. She'd close the distance between them with a daring glint in her eyes, her lips meeting Y/N's in a heated and confident kiss. Her embrace would be tight and possessive, conveying her assertive personality.

How they snuggle

Charlie: Charlie's snuggle would be sweet and nurturing. She'd wrap her arms around Y/N, drawing them close with a warm and affectionate embrace. Her head might rest on their shoulder or chest, and she'd nuzzle against them with a contented sigh, creating a comforting cocoon of care.

Vaggie: Vaggie's snuggle would exude a sense of protection and safety. She'd pull Y/N close, her strong arms enveloping them in a secure hold. Her chin might rest atop Y/N's head as she holds them tightly, conveying her commitment to providing comfort and reassurance.

Verosika: Verosika's snuggle would carry a mix of intimacy and playfulness. She'd tangle her legs with Y/N's, pulling them in close with a mischievous grin. Her fingers might trace patterns on their back, creating a sensual and engaging connection.

Cherri: Cherri's snuggle would be both relaxed and possessive. She'd drape herself over Y/N, her body fitting against theirs with an air of casual confidence. Cherri's hold would be firm yet comfortable, conveying a sense of belonging and mutual understanding.