𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. "DO I LOOK LIKE RAINBOW DASH?!"

A KNOCK on the door made Hermione jump out of her skin, despite the fact she had been expecting it. She was about to get up, but she saw her mother answer the door.

"Hi, I take it your Norma?" Hope asked, Hermione watched the scene act out, as though she just observed it and had no way of stopping it, which in a way she didn't.

"Yes. You must be Hope." Norma replied, stepping out of the way so Hope could go into the room.

"Hi." Hermione greeted from the breakfast bar, Hope walked through the living room area and to the kitchen area where she sat down a bar stool like Hermione, looking at the same thing as her.

"So... last night...?" Hope asked, dragging out the question as she stared down at the multicoloured hair extensions.

"What about it?" Hermione laughed, "The fact that we kissed, twice. Or the fact you made fireworks in the sky after kissing m—"

"Why don't we start with your genius plan?" Hope asked, turning her gaze to Hermione's eyes. The brunette in question sat up straighter, as though she were attempting to impress Hope.

"Okay, since it's now the holidays and all, no one will be at school, right?" Hermione began, watching as Hope nodded along, "Everyone will be at the market, where Leah arranged for them to go. So, we crash their little hangout with rainbows in our hair to show our pride."

Hope smiled brightly, almost cheerily, "I— I love it!"

          HERMIONE sat on the floor, she had just finished brushing Hope's hair out ready for the colours of the bisexual flag — dark blue, purple and bright pink. Lizzie and Josie were on FaceTime, talking to the girls.

Both Warren and Norma had left the flat for whatever reason. Hermione knew it was something dangerous but she didn't want to be involved in her mother's endeavours.

"So, are you two going to make a transition TikTok, it would be badass!" Lizzie suggested, smiling brightly at the idea. On the other end of the world, her and Josie wore their colours. Pansexual — yellow, teal and light pink — for Josie and the bisexual colours for Lizzie.

"I think it would be cringe." Hermione spoke as she put down the hairbrush, "Besides, Josie wouldn't see it until three months later with YouTube Shorts!"

"Fair point." Lizzie reminded, turning to her twin sister with an almost eye roll, "This one is still too scared to download a game we were banned from at seven years old!"

Hope laughed, "Did it give you an attitude?"

"I think my mom gave me one of those." Lizzie reminded, watching as Hermione started to add the extensions into Hope's hair, clipping them in at the roots.

"I think my mum did too." Hermione added, despite not talking to Lizzie often, she found a better flow on the phone. Maybe it was because they could see eachother, Lizzie could be vulnerable without being judged and so could Hermione all because of the fact both their faces were there.

"Speaking of your mom, where did she and Warren go today?" Hope asked, turning around slightly with a shimmer of adoration in her blue irises.

A gasp escaped Josie, "MIKAELCROW?! My OTP!"

"Josie, you ruined their cute moment." Lizzie informed her sister, who both saw Hermione and Hope laughing at eachother.

"My mom and Warren went... somewhere." Hermione answered Hope'a question first, "And as for us, Josie. Hope and I kissed."

"Twice." Hope added.

"But we haven't talked yet." Hermione reminded Hope.

"We can later, for now gay hair is the priority!" Hope said jokingly, making all the girls laugh.

"DO I look like Rainbow Dash?" Hermione asked, turning around in the mirror, her hair was an array of the rainbow mixed with her usual brunette strands. Hope laughed, Hermione turned her gaze towards her, her hair almost looked like Twilight Sparkle.

Of course, in the most Hermione way, comparing her awesome coming out idea to My Little Ponies was strangely about right...

"Yes, but you look beautiful." Hope reminded Hermione, winking at her. Hermione felt a rush of butterflies in her stomach, trying to hide the blush that was creeping on her face she turned around to see her room was a mess of clothes.

"Is my outfit okay?" Hope asked, Hermione turned around to see Hope's hair down with a pair of light blue denim jeans and a white crop-top that showed off her body perfectly.

"It's perfect!" Hermione replied, doing a little twirl she spoke, "What about mine?"

Hermione wore a pair of black heeled ankle boots, a pair of black tights, white leg-warmers, a checkered white and black skirt, a white crop-top and an oversized leather jacket. Paired with an insane amount of rings and necklaces and finally, her 'gay hair' as she called it.

"It's... perfect." Hope sighed dreamily, looking at the girl with utter adoration, snapping out of it she asked, "When will everyone be at the market?"

"At lunch. So about twelve." Hope looked at her phone.

"Time to go." She grabbed Hermione's hand and led her out of the flat.

          THE market was filled with chatter, Hermione usually heard her name pop up occasionally, yes, but now it was spoken amongst everyone.

"Ready?" Hope asked, "You don't hav—"

"Hope, as long as I've got you? I will be fine." Hermione reassured, grabbing Hope's hand and leading her into the market.

All heads turned upon the pair, which didn't usually happen. Lots of pairs of eyes lingered on them, almost in awe or warning. One set Hermione focused one, Leah Barnes, the envy was something one couldn't not notice, being the avid attention seeker Leah was; she was most probably annoyed she hadn't thought of this any sooner.

Walking past her, Hermione gave her a sly smirk, knowing she didn't deserve the satisfaction of a conversation.

"Alright, girls?" Darren Osborne — Charlie's dad — asked, the first one to break the tension, "Cause quite a scene, 'eh?"

"Yeah, I'm good, thanks." Hermione answered nicely.

"Yeah, I heard that you'd, y'know kissed 'er and now you gay or summit? Anyways, full support from us McQueens." Goldie McQueen said, divulging the gossip as per usual.

"Thanks, Goldie." Hermione didn't know any of the McQueen clan well, just what she had seen about, but the words of kindness were enough to make her cold heart defrost for at least a split second.

"Yeah, thankyou." Hope smiled at Goldie, who returned one.

"Our doors always open." Goldie replied, then walking away briskly in what only could be describe as Goldie McQueen. Both girls laughed and then continued walking slowly, all eyes still lingering on them.

"So..." Hermione began, posing a question as she sat down opposite Hope, "Would you want to... I don't know... go on a date?"

Hope laughed at Hermione's awkwardness and she felt a lump arose in her throat. Hermione had never done feelings, she felt as though Hope liked her. Maybe she was wrong, don't cry! Please don't cry!, she willed herself from inside her head.

"Yes!" Hope squeaked out in the laughter.

Hermione's blue eyes went wide, taken aback, "I'm sorry you actually want to date me?"

"That is why I said yes, Mia." Hermione sighed in relief.

"Okay, because I thought you were kidding for a second there." Hermione truthfully said, making both her and Hope chuckle.

"Looks like we have a date to be planning." Hope promoted, Hermione nodded and smiled at her girlfriend, well they hadn't put any labels out yet but she knew she was fated to end up with Hope Mikaelson.