𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. RAINBOW EYES

HOPE WAS CURRENTLY sat at the breakfast bar in Warren's flat, tears stained her face as she tried to drink the blood bag. But she couldn't stomach it. Norma had lost one of her children, in a way it was like an exchange for Warren to be cured.

Hope didn't see it that way.

No one truly knew of the events, no one knew Sienna accidentally shot Hermione. That was the secret kept between Norma, Grace and Sienna.

"Her funerals today." Norma announced, wearing the colour of suit Hope had suggested — a bright blue that brought out her eyes.

Instead of it being a sad event, Hope had suggested it be more of a party in remembrance and everyone to wear colours of the rainbow. Which is why Warren comically wore a bright green suit, of which Hope had teased him for.

Hope and Warren had grown closer since Hermione's death, both not knowing her all that well yet feeling an immense loss.

"We should get going." Warren commented, after looking at the time.

THE VENUE PICKED out — a field — was now covered in the colours of the rainbow from people's outfits. Everyone from Hollyoaks came, so naturally the event was filled with people.

Hope spotted Lizzie and Josie and went over to them, "Hey." Lizzie spoke as Hope engulfed the twins in a large hug.

"Hope." Demarcus spoke, seeing the twins pull away from the hug, Demarcus wrapped Hope in a hug of his own. He wore a navy suit, it was some inside joke he and Hermione had according to him. "How are you?"

"Your girlfriend almost died and moved away." Hope replied, a lot had happened since Hermione's death, "I should be asking you that."

"Maybe." Demarcus replied, shrugging.

"So, who are you?" Lizzie asked with a smirk.

"Not single." Hope replied, shooting Lizzie a glare to tell her to back off. "I'm good, sort of. Can I talk to you in private, Demarcus?"

The dark-skinned boy nodded and walked off with Hope, both linking arms as they found somewhere to the side where no one was, "I was going to tell Mia I loved her. Then she ghosted me for like... a day? Then she dies."

"I— I'm sorry." Demarcus replied, wrapping Hope into a hug.

"Hey!" Felix, Demarcus' dad, spoke as he came into view with Mercedes McQueen, "How are you doing?"

"Honestly?" Hope asked, seeing Felix nod she continued, "I wish people would stop asking. I like the concern but after the sympathetic head bobs and depressive tone... well, Mia would've wanted us to smile at the good that happened."

"The good?" Mercedes asked, purely out of confusion.

"Warren lived, Norma hasn't killed Grace yet, Vicki lived through her thing too. And, you two got together." Hope replied, "You two make a good pair."

Mercedes leaned into Felix, pressing a kiss on his cheek, "We do, don't we?"

"We do." Felix replied, the two then laughing. Demarcus didn't exactly approve Mercedes yet, but with time Hope knew he would realise that the pair were made for eachother.

"I'm gonna go... um, check up on something." Hope replied, knowing her enhanced senses were getting the better of her. Her heightened emotions also were making her either almost cry or scream every ten minutes.

Hope wandered out into the forest, she swore she heard footsteps and so she stopped in her tracks, "Hope?"

Hope turned, the last person she expected to be there was facing her. A small smile on her face as her eyes glowed the colour of the rainbow.

It couldn't be?