One | the second missing children incident, 1987

3rd POV:

Y/N and her parents arrived at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria for her best friend's, F/N's, Birthday. Y/N ran inside the place and saw F/N playing an arcade game. She smiled and ran to them. "Happy Birthday!" She said to F/N. F/N turned around and saw Y/N, they smiled brightly. "Thanks, Y/N!! I'm so glad you came!" They said as they hugged Y/N tightly.

"Wanna play some games?" F/N asked as they pulled out some coins. "Sure!" Y/N answered, "Yay! Oh, I have an idea, we can play some games and we can save our tickets together and get something from the prize corner! Maybe we could both get some plushies or something?" They suggested.

2nd POV:

"Yeah! That sounds great!" You say, smiling at them. They nodded and handed some coins to you.

- Mini time skip -

After a while you and F/N both played games and earned a lot of tickets. After you guys got over 1,000 tickets together, you guys walked to the prize corner with the tickets. F/N got a Bonnie plush, while you got a Funtime Foxy plushie!

- A/N: Mangle's real name is Funtime Foxy, in FNAF World Fixed Mangle is named Funtime Foxy, not Toy Foxy, sorry for people who have Mangle as Toy Foxy. If you do have Toy Foxy, just pretend it says Toy Foxy if you want to, idc. I'm just tryna make this AS CANON AS I CAN. Btw, Mangle and Funtime Foxy from Sister Location are not the same person, they just have the same name when Mangle is fixed. -

You got your Funtime Foxy plushie and hugged it tightly. Funtime Foxy was your favorite, even if it's mangled and broken, you've always adored Funtime Foxy, however, most of the staff refer to it as Mangle because it's broken and mangled. You and F/N both walk to the party room where the show stage was with Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, And Toy Bonnie was on the stage, preforming for the other kids in the room.

- Another Mini Time Skip -

The cake finally came and you were now eating the cake, while F/N and your friends was already done eating cake and they were playing games, leaving you alone at the table. You sighed and looked down, and frowned. Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind you and saw F/N there.

"Hm? What is it, F/N?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well, so, me and the others are going to the back with a yellow Bonnie because he said that he had some candy back there for us and said to grab your friends so I decided to tell you, since your my best friend!" F/N explained. "Wanna come with us?" They finally asked you.

You looked at them blankly, and stayed silent. "Please Y/N?" They begged you, "Fine..." You said, looking away. You had a bad feeling about this, but shook it off. They grabbed your wrist and basically dragged you to where your friends and a yellow bunny rabbit stood.

You looked at the yellow Bonnie and gulped, 'I really don't think this a good idea..' you thought to yourself. The yellow bunny started walking to the back, with your friends, including F/N following behind. You then started hesitantly also following the yellow bunny.

You and your friends got led to the back room, the yellow bunny walked to the door of the back room and locked the door. Your eyes widen, 'Why is he locking the door?!' you thought. "Close your eyes'." He says, your friends all covered their eyes, you hesitantly also covered your eyes as well.

TW: Gore

You heard some stuff falling to the ground. And heard a scream from one of your friends. You quickly put your arms down and opened your eyes and saw that the yellow bunny was gone, and a man wearing a purple uniform has stabbed one of your friends in the stomach and they were blending and laying on the ground, bleeding out.

You gasped loudly, covering your mouth, feeling tears escape your eyes. You quickly ran to the door and started banging on it loudly. You looked back and saw that the man now has slit F/N's throat and more tears escaped your eyes and your eyes widened more as you started banging more loudly on the door, now bawling your eyes out.

The man gripped his knife and ran to you. He grabbed you and stabbed you in your left eye, making you lose your vision in your left eye. You screamed in pain as he got his knife out of your left eye, he grabbed you by your neck and threw you to the floor. He grabbed an axe that he had and stabbed you in your head.

Blood gushed out of your head and your left eye. He started stomping on your head and chopping in random places on your body. He chopped off part of your right leg and your left hand. He dropped the axe and grabbed his knife again and slit your throat and stabbed you in the stomach.

Blood was gushing out of a lot of places on your body and blood stained your hair, clothes, skin, and the floor. Your blood was everywhere. After he stabbed your head and blood started gushing out, everything went black for you.

A/N: Yeah, uh, sorry for the end, I don't really know how to explain murder and stuff- and for most of this I literally didn't know what to do-- I hope this chapter was okay... I really don't think it was, I think all of my stories I make are trash, including this one. Btw, I might make a full story on my full FNAF AU. But yeah, that's it-- sorry this was kinda short and VERY VERY bad.

Words: 996