Six | Truth or dare

Y/N's POV:

We all sat in a circle and started to play Truth or dare.
"Who's going to ask first?" I asked, looking around at everyone, "Because I don't wanna." I added. "I'll do it!" Fritz said, smiling brightly. "Alright." I said, sitting criss cross apple sauce. "Susie, Truth or dare." Fritz said, looking at Susie, causing everyone to look at Susie, including me.

"Hmm... Truth!" She said, giving a small smile. "Hmm, Alright.. Do you have a crush on anyone here?" He asked, rasing an eyebrow. "No, not really.. I haven't really liked liked anyone here... Not yet.." She mumbles the last part, but I could hear it.
"Oh alright." Fritz said. "Anyways, it's my turn to ask someone truth or dare!" She says as she looked at everyone.

- Mini Time Skip -

"Evan, Truth or dare." Jeremy asked. "Uhh.. Truth..?" He replied, "Do YOU have a crush on anyone here?" He asked. "..Yeah, a little bit actually.." He said, blushing a bit. "Oohh, Who is it?!" Fritz said, bouncing up and down, looking excited. "Not telling." He said, laughing a bit. "Damn.." Fritz said, looking down.

"Anyways." Evan said, "Y/N, Truth or dare." He said, looking at me. I looked up at him and thought for a minute, "Dare!" I said, "Hmm.. I dare you to.. Fritz, you come up with good dares, what should I dare Y/N to do?" Evan said, looking at Fritz now. Fritz thought for a minute and whispered something to Evan.

"Okay, I dare you toooo..." Fritz whispered something else to Evan again. "To..Scare someone?" He said, looking at Fritz, kinda confused. "Like out there." Fritz pointed at the door. I sighed, "Okay. Come on, everyone." I said, getting up and walking to the door and going out of the room, the others following after me too.

"Okay, but how can I scare someone when they can't even see or hear me?" I asked, "Well, I scared some people before outside of my suit, you can kinda make you visible to that person you talk to or even if you just want that person to see you. But, of course you haven't done that before so we can help you if you want...oorrr... You could go in your animatronic but.." Fritz said, at the end he glanced at my animatronic that was being torn apart by the children in kids cove.

I sadly looked at my animatronic that was being torn apart, which was 'The Mangle'. "Hmm.. could I scare the children who are tearing my animatronic apart?" I asked, looking at them. "Hmm...Yes." He says, I ran to Mangle, the others following me. I possessed The Mangle again and I looked at this kid who was being a brat and who was also tearing me apart. I frowned and lunged at the kid.

The kid screamed and ran away. I lunged at another kid that was also tearing me apart and I started making the radio static noise and all of the kids got scared and ran away. I smirked to myself and stopped possessing Mangle and got out again. I started walking back to the others. "That was hilarious! They were all so scared! Haha!" Fritz said, laughing his ass off.
"I know right! Haha!!" I said, laughing a long with him.

Evan's POV:

Y/N started walking to Mangle and disappeared. She possessed Mangle and lunged at this one kid, scaring him in the process and making him run away. Then she started making the radio static noise that she does, basically scaring all of the kids that were tearing her apart and making them run away.

She stopped possessing Mangle and started walking towards us. "That was hilarious! They were so scared! Haha!" Fritz said, laughing his ass off. "I know right!" Y/N said laughing along with him. She's so pretty when she laughs.. I blushed a bit.

Why do I have feelings for her? I just met her a few days ago! Love at first sight?... I don't know.. "Let's go back to Parts & Service now." Y/N said, snapping me out of my thoughts and back into reality. We all started walking towards parts & service and we entered back into the dark parts & service room.
We all sat down and continued playing.

A/N: Sorry that this was kinda short but whatever--

Words: 733