Five | Crying

Y/N's POV:

When I powered off, I got out of my suit and just sat down next to it. I looked at my mangled up animatronic that I now possessed and sighed. I guess this is my new life.. At least I have the others though! I just wish I could go home though..to my parents... I sighed again, then I thought of when I died, it was really painful.

And how f/n and my other friends also died... Though, I don't know where they could have gone. Did the puppet come to them too and do they possess the other new animatronics or did they choose to not possess an animatronic or they are..in heaven... I do wish to see them, but I'm hope that they're at peace now, so I hope the case is the last one.

My eyes started to tear up, just thinking about my friends and family is just... Too much for me.. I hugged my knees and dug my face in them and cried. I started sobbing louder and louder, I just hugged my knees and cried. My head hurt so much, and I just wish to see my friends and family again, but I will never get to..

I was sobbing loudly and I was breathing heavily, I couldn't hear the footsteps that were approaching kids cove. I then felt a hand place on my shoulder. I flinched and looked up and tried to see who did that. I looked to see..
Evan?
I was a bit confused until he kneeled down and hugged me. I hugged him back of course.

"Are you okay?" He asked after awhile. I just looked at him blankly for a minute. "Oh. Uh. Yeah! Y-Yeah.. I'm good." I managed to stutter out. "Why were you crying?" He asked, "It's just that.. I miss my friends and family. Along with that, my friends died with me and I don't know where they are or what happened to them, and I'm just..really..overwhelmed I guess." I say to him.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.." Evan said, frowning a bit. "Thanks for coming here and hugging me, I really needed one." I said, looking at him in the eye and smiling weakly at him. "Of course, that's what friends do!" He said proudly, he hugged me and and I hugged him back. "If you ever wanna cry or heck even talk or hang out, you can always come to me." He said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and blushed a bit, he was really nice! "Okay! Sounds gr-great! I will!" You said, stuttering over your words a bit, but trying not to. "Alright, see you later, N/N." Evan said as he disappeared. You smiled to yourself and went back into Mangle and powered on.

- Time Skip -

Today of course the children tore me apart, I didn't like it. I didn't even like it when I was alive and when they tore Mangle apart.. it was really stupid, kids just can't keep their hands to themselves, huh? But now it was closing time and I can finally roam around! Yay!

Once the pizzeria closed and everyone was out, I got up and went to the Prize Corner and hug down from the ceiling, looking at the camera, knowing that the night guard was looking at the camera. I started making the radio static noise, just to scare him a bit. This is kinda fun! It's like a game, 'Which animatronic can get the night guard first?', it was kinda fun and enjoyable.

Once I saw that he clicked off the camera that I was on I moved to a party room, I looked at the vent, 'I'll go in there later.' I thought as I glanced at the camera, and I moved again, I moved to the hallway with the parts & service room and I just stared at the camera. When I saw he was completely off the camera I went to the hallway in front of the office.

I hung down the ceiling, he flashed the light at me as I just stared at him. After he flashed the hallway at me a few times I left the hallway and went to the hallway with the parts & service room again. I heard the door open and I looked at the parts & service room, I saw Bonnie standing there with the door open and stuff. I waved to him and he waved back and I looked back at the camera.

After a while of moving in different rooms, doing the same thing; it was now 6 am. All of the Withereds went back to the parts & service room, the toys went back to their stage, BB went back to the game room, and I went to kids cove and laid down. I powered off and saw Doggy, Doggy went to me and I pet him. "Hey, Doggy, How about you take control for a little bit. I'm gonna go for awhile." I said.

He nodded his little head, "Good. Bye!" I said as I disappeared and I was now outside of my animatronic, I got up and walked away. A lot of people were now in the party rooms, the game room, you know. Of course no one could see me anyway so I didn't bother to try to hide or anything. While I was walking in the hallway I heard a "psstt!!" I looked around and I then whipped my head around to the parts & service room and saw the other missing children.

"Psstt!! Y/N come here!!" Gabriel was the one who was doing the 'Psstt!' and stuff. I sighed and walked to them. Evan was the one who grabbed my arm and pulled me into the parts & service room and Gabriel closed the door. "Alright. We all wanted to hang out with you!" Gabriel said smiling.

"Expect for Cassidy... She's still in there." Evan said, pointing to the Golden Freddy suit, which made Gabriel's and the others' smiles. "Oh yeah.." Gabriel said, frowning a bit. Gabriel sighs, "Anyways.. Wanna like.. we could play truth or dare?" He says, "What about Cassidy though? We are gonna play without her?" I asked, as I glanced at the Golden Freddy suit.

Evan sighs, "I'll go get her.." He said as he started walking to the Golden Freddy suit and then he disappeared.
After awhile I saw Evan and Cassidy come out of the suit, Cassidy was crossing her arms and sounded like she was growling. She must be bad or something..I don't know. Huh, I wonder what happened and why she's so fucking mad for some reason-

*What happened*

Evan went into the suit and saw Cassidy sitting down, staring into space. Evan walked over to her, "Uh, Me and the others are gonna play 'Truth or dare', they want you to play too." He said, Cassidy snapped out of it and looked at Evan. She scoffed, "Why?"
"Because, I'd be fun!"
"No."
"Oh come on! Why?!"
"Because."
"Please!!"
"No."
"Pleaseee!"
"No!"
"PLEASE."
"NO!"
................
"Please?"
"FINE!"

*End*

Anyways--
We all sat on the floor in a circle and we began to play Truth or dare....

A/N: Okay, There we go-- Bye guys-

Words: 1212