Three | Meeting the others

Y/N's POV:

A lot of questions were happening in my head. 'Where were the others? Are they okay? Are they possessing something or not?' I just laid on the ground for a minute until I heard a bark. I didn't know where it came from so I looked around. I powered off my suit. I powered off and I woke up in a place, it was pitch black. I opened my eye and looked around.

I heard another bark and I looked around some more to see where the barking was coming from. I finally looked at the floor and saw a little puppy, it had golden fur, though, it was also missing it's left eye, it looked like it had been killed as well. I quickly sat up, "Oh no, are you okay, Doggy?" I said gently, the dog's tail started wagging.

The dog jump up on my lap and started licking my face a bit. I giggled and smiled a bit. After a while, I have been talking to the puppy, who obviously didn't talk back. But, he did give me some company. I sighed, "I'ma go back out of here, Doggy. I'll be back though!" I said to the doggy and pet it. It nodded and I went out of this place and powered on.

My yellow eye sparkled in the darkness in kids cove, I activated a light I had in my eye because I couldn't really see. I could see a lot better now! I looked at my body more and I kinda sighed in sadness when I saw my now mangled animatronic body. While I was looking I saw an extra endo head on my bday too. Weird, I don't remember Mangle having that before...Hm.. whatever.

But then I thought about something, 'Wait, maybe I could talk to a toy animatronic or something. Maybe I could ask what time it is or something?' I thought to myself as I got up. Though, I couldn't really walk properly because of my mangled body. I sighed, but then I saw the ceiling and got an idea.

Maybe I could climb from the ceiling, or just hang down! I started climbing onto the ceiling and I went to the main party room. I saw Toy Bonnie wandering around and looking directly into the camera and I dropped down to make myself visible to him. "Hi-i To-Y Bo-Bonnie!" I said in a broken, glitching voice.

"Woah- Hi Mangle!-" He said, taking his eyes off the camera and looking at me. He flashed me a small smile and looked at the camera again. I also looked at the camera, is someone watching us?? Whatever. I don't really care. "T--oy Bon-Bonnie, I ha-Ve a ques-question." I said, "What is it, Mangle?" He said once again, shifting his eyes over to me.

"Wel-L, wh-at ti-time is i-it N-No-W?" I asked, he looked down, thinking for a moment. "Oh! I believe it's... 3 am. I believe chica is in the hallway near parts n service if you wanna talk to her, because I need to go and try to find the night guard now! Bye Mangle!" Toy Bonnie explained as he skipped away from me.

I sighed once again and a question kinda popped into my head as I went to the hallway to find Toy Chica. 'What was in parts & service??' I thought until I was in the hallway and I saw You Chica standing there with her beak off, also her eyes were now black and now gone, and small white pupils replaced them.

I looked at how she was looking at the camera and I also started at the camera too, going next to her. "Hi Mangle." She said to me once we noticed that the camera guy was now off of this camera. "H--Hey To-Toy Chi-ca." I said, she just looked at me. "Tomorrow the Withered animatronics are gonna come out of the parts & service room, including maybe Golden Freddy! Are you excited?" She asked me.

I was confused but I didn't want to say, 'Who are they?' Because she'll obviously see that I'm NOT actually Mangle. "Uh-h..Y-YEAH!! SUR-SURE AM! I CA--N'T WAI-T-T!" I said, she nodded slowly, "Me too.." She said, looking down a bit. "Anyway, I'ma go in the vent and see if the night guard is in the office. Bye Mangle." She said as she walked out of the hallway and into a party room.

I just stayed there in silence, then I turned around and looked at the door that said 'Parts & service', I was really curious, but I could wait until tomorrow when they came out, right? I shouldn't go in there.. I walked to another party room and I saw a vent and I dropped to the floor and started crawling through it.