Seven | The bite of 87

Y/N's POV:

It has been a few days and I was on the ground of kids cove, getting torn up by the kids again, like always... When the show with the toys was about start all of the kids that were in kids cove all ran out of the room and sat on the tables near the show stage, watching the animatronics preform.

I saw all of the missing children enter the room and I waved to them. They all waved back at me and went to me. "Hi Y/N! Since the toys are preforming and no one's in kids cove we wanted to keep you company for a bit!" Gabriel said, smiling at me. "Okay!" I said, smiling big. My smile fell when I saw a familiar face at one of the tables in the other room.

It was the night guard...

"What?" Jeremy asked, confused at what I was looking at. I started twitching a bit and I got up. I couldn't control myself... I can't control my movement! I started walking towards the night guard at the table. I couldn't stop myself.
I reached the table where the night guard was and he just looked at me, terrified.

"H-Hi Mangle..." He managed to say, still scared. I lunged at him, making him run away and scream, causing everyone in the room stop and look at what was going on, even the toys. The night guard.. Jeremy, I think?.. Was running so fast trying to get away. I couldn't stop myself from chasing him and I started biting the air aggressively.

I tried to be in control again and try to stop chasing Jeremy but I couldn't! I finally catched up to him, by that time I gave up trying to be in control, what was weird was I was still possessing Mangle but I couldn't control myself or what I was doing!

I grabbed his wrist tightly, making him kinda scream. I stared into his soul and grabbed his neck and...

I..

Bite..

His..

Frontal..

Lobe..

TW: a bit of Gore!!

There was blood gushing out of his head and blood was in my mouth and I could taste it. My ears was filled with terrified screaming. My eyes widened at what I just done. I was now back in control and I could control my movements now. I opened my mouth and blood came out and so did the night guard. He fell to the floor with a big thump and splat when his head hit the floor.

I looked around at everyone. Everyone was now screaming, running around, and the parents tried to get their kids and leave immediately. I saw some people on their phones, on call, probably with the 911 of the ambulance or something.. I saw 911 and ambulance run in.

I looked over to where the missing children were and they looked horrified at what I've just done. I felt something run down my face and I my hand up to my face and I touched it then looked at the substance that was now on my hand.
It was black stuff, maybe oil or something..

I'm crying... I saw a employee run over to me and power me off. I went out of Mangle and so did Doggy. I was horrified, I had tears streaming down my face and I didn't want to talk to the missing children anymore, they probably think I'm a monster now, they probably all hate me and want nothing to do with me..

They all hate me...
Everyone...
I didn't mean to!
But I still did it.
It wasn't my fault, I couldn't control myself!
It still is my fault.
It's all my fault.

I started running away from the scene, ignoring the others that was running after me. I ran into a party room, they didn't see me come into the party room so I was safe. I ran into a vent and hid in it. I took off my mask and more tears started to stream down my face.

It's all my fault..
Everyone hates me now!
I can't show my face to any of them now!
I'm so useless..
Why..

I started to sob loudly, I tried not to make the much noise but I obviously failed. I tried to muffle my sobbing by putting my face in my hands.
I heard someone crawl through the vent I was in. I quickly looked up to see who it was..

It was...

A/N: Cliffhanger!! Sorry not sorry lol. Also, I know this chapter was kinda random but I had to make the bite come sooner or later! Also there is two Jeremy's if you didn't know that, most of you most likely did but when I said Jeremy, I meant the night guard, the one we play as in FNAF 2, duh. Also, I'm sorry this chapter was also short but whatever-

Words: 825